🛒What It's Like Grocery Shopping With Them🛒

-----------------------------
Pein

Sadly, you've never been to the grocery store with Pein, and probably never will. He's always busy doing other things, and really could care less if the whole organization starves. Not his problem they're hungry.
-----------------------------
Konan

She's probably the only one who actually buys real groceries. Yes, Itachi does too, but maybe if he wasn't too concern on getting himself dango?

Anyways, Konan is nice enough to buy desert and a few snacks for base. Especially for you!

Definitely the best decision to have her do grocery shopping.
-----------------------------
Itachi

The second best decision for grocery shopping.

He definitely got the groceries the entire base needs...just a lot of dango in the shopping cart...a lot!

You better pray to Jashin if there's free dango samples.
-----------------------------
Kisame

Kisame doesn't like grocery shopping. Not because he's lazy or doesn't care about the base's food supply, because almost everyone stares at him.

Sometimes, he does where his casual disguise, but that makes him look suspicious. One time, you had to prevent security from provoking him, all because they were worried he was gonna steal a pack of chips.

Not only that, but the conversation with the cashier is awkward as hell.
-----------------------------
Hidan

If you grocery shop with Hidan, you do the shopping. Remember the "get kicked out of Walmart" challenge that trended 2016 or 2017? Yeah, Hidan applies to that, but in any store in general.

You can hear him yelling as he pushes himself on a shopping cart, and crashing into a pile of canned soup.

Or he builds a fort in the toilet paper aisle, but who were you to complain? That shit did look fun, so you made have joined him for a couple of seconds-

Also there was a time he got himself stuck in a ball cage, the one Walmart has.

Honestly, you've never been in a store with Hidan and NOT hear the words from an employee saying "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave".

Now, if Hidan did shop for a bit,  he would get a lot of racks of ribs, his favourite food, and just claim them. He's not sharing his food.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

We all know what it would be like, so here's a random Easter egg I'll give you:

You grabbed the most cheapest snack anyone would buy, and asked Kakuzu to buy it.

He looked down at you. "Put that candy back, I'm not buying you all that mess!" The cheap elder hissed.

Being annoyed, you threw the small box at him.

"Oop- Try me bitch" He hissed, right after the small box made an impact hitting his head.
-----------------------------
Deidara

Oh yeah, Deidara does help with groceries...once he's finished checking all the free samples there are at the store.

As he picks out the groceries for base, it's gotta be something he likes. Dei doesn't care if anyone dislikes his choice.

Tries to pick healthy food, but fails. But, I relate, so he's not alone.

Surprisingly doesn't blow anything up at the store.
-----------------------------
Sasori

Now Sasori simps, don't get mad at me, but Sasori is the complete worse at grocery shopping. Hidan's actually more helpful in a way.

He just picks out random food without a care. He doesn't care about the price, the expiration date, what the food even is, it's food for the base.

Sasori would get milk that expires right as it gets bought, whenever he gets eggs some may be cracked. Either from him not carrying it right, or he just doesn't check them.

When it comes to fruits and vegetables, he may come back with molded ones.

"What? We came here for food, and that's what I'm doing, brat."
-----------------------------
Something to waste my energy on, and I'm proud.

I don't even have to sleep considering it's Veteran's day, but oh well.

Comment your favorite part, and I hope you enjoy :)