Hi, How Are You?^_^

I just hit 10k readers, the highest amount of views I've ever gotten in my Wattpad life. I did reached 8k on a book, but that shit got deleted.

Instead of writing an actual scenario, I just want some time to get to know my precious little readers uwu. And also give y'all the opportunity to know me, even though you only came here for the scenarios and not who's writing them!

And if there's a problem with that, good for you, I didn't ask. But there are questions I did ask!

I'm trying to keep myself from asking personal questions just in case there's some readers that are crazy af, but that's already been handled.

Now on to the questions :)

Oh yeah, umm, can you answer the questions in a single list? my notifications have back problems
-----------------------------
1. What is your top 3 favorite Members? And why?

-Kisame, because he's underrated and loyal of course.

-Itachi, like everyone else says, he's cool and sexy.

-Sasori, he is also sexy.
-----------------------------
2. What's your favorite anime, outside of Naruto?

Beastars. Hopefully that doesn't qualify me as a furry. Not that I discriminate.
-----------------------------
3. What's your zodiac sign?

I'm a lit ass Leo ♌, but y'all knew that.
-----------------------------
4. Which is your favorite Akatsuki scenario book? And fyi there are wrong answers 🔪
...
Jk, if it's not me that's cool. *sniff* But I'd want to check them out.

Also mine's is 3666h666666666, since they're another author that didn't have the reader biological to the members. 💖
-----------------------------
5. What's your favorite food?

Garlic butter crabs 💓

or fried calamari.
-----------------------------
6. What's your least favorite Akatsuki member?

Zetsu, I don't know shit about him. Or Tobi/Obito.
-----------------------------
7. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Strawberry 🍓
-----------------------------
8. Do you have any pets?

I have a dog and guinea pig!
-----------------------------
9. What is one of the dumbest thing you ever did?

Put a pop tart wrapper in the microwave ot of curiosity.
-----------------------------
10. What would you do if you met your favorite Akatsuki member?

Die.
-----------------------------
11. Why do you read stupid things like this?

I wrote these scenarios since it was Summer, I was inspired and had nothing else to do.
-----------------------------
12. What's your favorite scenario and why? Ik I asked this, but oh well.

My favorite scenario I wrote was you encounter Orochimaru. It was a very original idea.
-----------------------------
13. What's your favorite color?

Light blue.
-----------------------------
14. Should I write more surveys like this?

Idk, you tell me.
-----------------------------

If you somehow got this far, idk what to exactly say. Ik thanks wouldn't be enough, but thanks.

I literally only wrote this scenario out of boredom, and for those who request, you may want to look at the book's status.

You guys reached 10k for me :)

I like

Uhh, anyways I gtg. See you around😘