😵You Almost Die/Get Badly Injured😵

Requested by Fandom1000
-----------------------------
Pein

Today's officially the last time you'll ever train with Pein. Next time he wants you to do a sparring session with him, he may as well kill you just like he almost did.

Konan told him to stop sparring with you long ago, and you two did for a few months before slowly doing it again. This time, he decided to use universal push, and he perfectly hit you with it.

Right as you made impact with a tree, you ended up blacking out. Pein, filled with fear and guilt, rushed to your side. He really wasn't sure if you were dead or alive, but he wasn't going to wait around and see.

Sasori or Kakuzu couldn't do anything about your injuries, so hospital it was.  He could care less if he's a criminal checking in a hospital, if it meant to save you.

---Waking up from your miniature coma---

You slowly opened your eyes, numbness being the only thing you felt and noticed. You use part of your strength to turn your head to whoever was sitting at your side, which was the person who caused this.

"L-Leader-sama." You weakly called out. His eyes looked at you. You could see the sorrow in his dull expression. "Y/n..." You cheerfully smiled at him, confusing but comforting him.

"How are you feeling?" Pein asked. "Better than you once Konan finds out." You amusingly said. Pein nodded in agreement. "Well, I guess that means your fine then." Pein sighed, a bit relieved you're in your good mood.

"Go ahead and rest, you'll need it." Pein brushed your hair back. You gave him one last smile before going back to sleep.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n." The 'god' said, ashamed of himself. Konan is right about me. I can't help it.
-----------------------------
Konan (basically same thing that happened with Pein)

"You did what?" Konan panicked with tears in her eyes. Much to his luck, Pein bumped into Konan with an unconscious you in his arms.

"I know what I did, but there's no time to argue. I need to take Y/n-" Konan interrupted her leader. "You're not taking her anywhere, Nagato. She's obviously not in good hands with you!" Konan grabbed you from his grasp, taking off to the hospital where he was going to take you.

Pein watched the both of you disappear, ashame of himself. "Yep, she would definitely be a Karen in a relationship with you." Deidara said from a different room.

Few hours later, you woke up. You were confused on where you were, and why you felt paralyzed, but then you remembered... Pein almost killed you. You knew it wasn't intentional.

You lifted up your head, looking around. First thing you noticed is Konan sleeping in a (idk how to describe it, basically how you would sleep at your desk in school), position.

"Konan?" You muttered loud enough for her to hear. She lifted up her head and looked towards you. The amount of relief she has, knowing you're alive...

She gently hugged you, hiding the tears that were spilling from her amber eyes. "W-Where's Pein?" You asked. "Don't worry about him, I'll deal with him when we get back." Konan scowled.

Wait until I get back home, Nagato.
-----------------------------
Itachi

You ran into Sasuke, and it wasn't a good thing. You didn't dare show your weakness to him, but under your expressionless look, you were emotionally and physically triggered, which is why you couldn't properly fight him. Even if you weren't, you'd probably lose anyways.