🤕Their Partner Hurts You🤕

Some are short some are long, it was still fun to write😛
-----------------------------
Pein

Nothing to serious. Konan accidentally gave you a paper cut when handing you an origami. The paper cut was kinda deeper than a normal one, so when she saw a little bit of blood oozing out, she started getting emotional.

"Konan, it's a minor cut, why are you-" "I didn't want to hurt you! I'm so sorry!" She cried while giving you a tight hug. Pein entered the room to see what the commotion was about. As he discovered what was going on, he was about to back out, not wanting to get pulled in, possibly because he almost lost his head when telling Konan to calm down, but you caught him.

"What's wrong with her?" Pein asked under her sobbing. "She accidentally gave me a paper cut." "Konan. She's fine, calm- please stop crying." Konan did stop, but she glared at Pein. You were confused on how she actually stopped, but then Pein quickly exited the room, Konan chasing right after him.

The holy hell just happened?
-----------------------------
Konan

All you have to know is Pein asked for a sparring section. Now you have an idea what happened.

Pein was attacking with kunais to go easy on you, but really he didn't. You were available to dodge a majority of kunais, but when you leaped in the air, a kunai struck your arm. Not only did it hurt like hell, but it caught you off guard and you landed on your side, creating more pain.

Luckily, you were still able to stand up and walk, but the section ended since the blood loss from your arm wasn't stopping. "Go back to base and see Kakazu, he'll stitch it up." Pein commanded from the distance. That's a nice apology. You thought to yourself, and you ran off to base.

Running through the halls, you bumped into Konan who at first smiled, then shrieked as she looked at your bleeding arm. "Y/n, what the hell happened?!" "A quick sparring section with Pein went wrong." You laughed nervously, before continuing to run to Kakazu. You could hear her following you.

As you entered Kakazu's room, Hidan was cracking up, probably at his own jokes, Kakazu looking annoyed. They both looked at you, then your arm, then the very pissed off Konan behind you. "The fuck happened to you?" Hidan asked. "Pein did it on accident in our sparring section. Kakazu, do you mind stitching it?" He nodded then pulled out a supply kit. Konan walked in sitting next to you, since Hidan was in there after all.

Eventually, Pein walked in. "Y/n, how are you feeling?" His voice instantly alert Konan. When you were about to speak up, Konan charged at Pein and tackled him. Kakazu was about done with your arm, and was wiping up all the blood, before him and Hidan jumped into action to pull the angry blue haired woman off of Pein.

Needless to say, he needed stitches more than you. You were never asked to spar with him again.
-----------------------------
Itachi

About the whole 'Kisame almost drowning you' incident, here's the story:

Swimming was one of the things you were terrible at, and you still are, don't lie. Kisame was literally doing everything to change that. One day he thought about something to do. Then it popped up in his head. Instincts! Do you know where this is getting at?

You were reading another random book before Kisame asked you to put on your swimming clothes and left him at the pond, which you did curious on his eagerness.

As you were at the pond, you were waiting for him to tell you what was going on. He smiled wide, before saying "You're instincts will help you with your swimming problem!" You were about to ask him what does that mean, before he picked you up and tossed you in the deep end.