😳They Get Sus Of You😳

-----------------------------
Pein

It was the middle of the night, and you've just returned to the base in disappointment. You were supposed to be with your friend squad, exploring creepy places or whatever, but plans were canceled.

Quietly entering the base, you sighed relieved that no one was awake, or so you thought.

"Y/n." You jumped, startled by the voice of your leader. His rinnegan gaze pierced you through the darkness. "Where were you?"

Lying would get you nowhere. So you came clean. "I was supposed to go with friends." You looked down. "Friends? What type of friends?" You could hear him crossing his arms.

"What do you mean 'what type of friends'?" You asked, confusedly looking up at him. "Did you sneak out to meet a certain 'friend'?" Pein asked, you finally understanding what he is asking.

"Pein, no! No! Just, no!" You scorned. You repeatedly kept saying no, walking off, looking back at him.

The nerve of Leader-sama sometimes!
-----------------------------
Konan

A lazy mid-afternoon, Konan was going out for groceries. You were taking a nap, since there was nothing better to do before she walked in your room.

She asked if you wanted anything, and you gave her something you randomly had in mind. "Pineapple juice."

"Pineapple juice?" Konan repeated. "Mhm."

"Why do you want pineapple juice?" Konan said in an unsure tone. "Because I want it." You yawned.

"Well, do you know what it's exactly used for?" Konan was getting more suspicious. "Of course! Vitamin C!"

Konan took it as you don't know, and you'll find out when it's time. She just slowly exited your room, relieved you didn't want the 'useful' drink within her suspected reasoning.

(Kudos to those who know what pineapple juice is used for)
-----------------------------
Itachi

You ran into Itachi outside base alone, and of course you had a small talk with him. You were out because you were supposed to be meeting your squad...which happens that you were the only girl in that squad.

No one in the squad was a simp, so to you there wasn't an issue. You spoke to Itachi about them, and he rathered focus on the fact you were the only female in the small, teenage group.

"How old are all of them?" Itachi asked with a worried tone. "Around my age." You answered. Not wanting to be last to arrive at your destination, you said farewell to the Uchiha before dashing off.

But before you actually did, Itachi grabbed your arm. "Y/n, please be careful. If one of them ever says something, or tries anything, run back home and come to me. Understand?"

You were confused about the somber moment and lecture. "W-What do you mean?"

"You're a pretty, innocent girl. Don't let anyone take that away." You could've sworn everything turned dead silent. You couldn't even hear the constant birds chirping anymore.

"Itachi, you mean..." You asked him if he was talking about what he was talking about, and he politely nodded.

"Yeah, you know what, I think I'm going to skip the hangout. I still need to finish my work..." You uncomfortably said, walking off.
-----------------------------
Kisame

Another day with nothing important to do. You were only in your bed for 2 hours, just in one single position.

So as you decided to get something to eat, you felt the pain of a stiff neck throbbed. You sat there not knowing what to really do, but of course just one solution: deal with the pain.