😇Pranking Their Partner😇

-----------------------------
Pein

"Uhh, are you sure this is going to end well?" You asked your leader, rubbing the fake blood on your arms. "Hidan said I didn't know how to have fun, and you agreed with him, so I'm going to prove that I do know how to live a little."

Pein wanted to prove how entertaining he could be. His idea was pranking Konan by pretending he killed you. Of course, you didn't really think she would handle it too lightly, prank or not. Pein had to thoroughly convince you to help him with his 'little' prank, but you still seemed unsure.

"Konan's going to be here any second! Try hiding your face so she doesn't see any movement!" Pein demanded, taking out a kunai for part of the prank, as well as covering it with the fake blood. You did as told, quick enough when she entered the room.

Konan looked at you, but didn't scream. She then looked at Pein, who was waiting for a reaction, but still no screaming. You heard her footsteps walk past you, but where Pein is. Those footsteps temporarily turned into running before the sound of Pein being knocked through a wall occurred.

Holy shit! What the fuck?! I knew this was a bad idea! You were panicking in the inside and out, as you instantly got up to confront Konan about the prank. "It's just a prank! I'm not hurt at all!" You were standing in front of her to prevent her from fucking up Pein. She looked down at your fake bloodied figure, and started tearing up. Tears, that eventually became sobbing. Loud sobbing.

"How could you do that to me?! I thought I lost you!" Your little heart broke from her crying, you were also about to tear up, but you were gonna put up a fight with your emotions. "It was actually Pein's idea." You informed. You were more mad at Pein than feeling bad for the blue haired mother figure.

As Pein got up and dusted himself, he showed a small smirk of mischief. He really thought that was funny. What a dick. "Your jokes aren't funny!" You childishly shouted. Konan faced him, before attacking again, this time you allowed her to. At the end of the day, you decided never to pull a prank like that again. Konan will probably take that prank to her grave now that it happened.
-----------------------------
Konan

Konan was up for some mischief with Pein, and you were willing to help. Why? Well because he's been acting pretty damn shady these few days. He's rude when talking to anyone, and there's no excuse for it. Pein can makes excuses since he does a lot of paperwork, but no one takes it.

You and Konan were planning to mess around with his paperwork. "So should we take his pen so he can't do it?" You suggested. His cheap ass only has one pen... "Ha, I have a better idea!" Konan grinned. She took out a small bottle filled with a black, gooey liquid. Ink? Is she actually going to spill it all over the files? "I'm going to spill it all over his paperwork." She said as if she read your mind. You were unsure about it, what if you two got caught? And what if the work was actually important? You didn't bother asking, and just nodded once.

In Pein's office, there was a lot of paper. Perfect for hampering with. Konan spread most of the sheets out to mess up,snickering at the idea of Pein getting pissed. You were there on look out for him. "Alright, I'm finish." Konan informed, still with the same smile. You both exit the room, not discussing the devious plan and just wanted for Pein to go in his office.

When he did, there wasn't any yelling from him. But when he walked out the room, he looked hella pissed. And very, very, very pissed. You both didn't know where he was going before he stumbled upon Hidan.

"Almighty Push!" Hidan was flying in the air, screaming. "What the fuck?! What did I do you asshole?!" He yelled as he hit the ground with such huge impact. Pein looked down at him before continuing on. Did he blame him for the mess? What's the big deal? "We should probably avoid him..." Konan nervously said. Well definitely looks like we should. You silently agreed. Every time Pein passes by someone, he tends to start a fight with them, even if they don't fight back. This been going on for the whole day, until he calmed down himself. The others weren't happy about it, but oh well. The prank wasn't told to him for the best.
-----------------------------
Itachi