Read this Please

Okay, I did say something on my convos but I decided I would do a chapter so that more people can see it.

Dream got doxxed along with his family.
There was an account that has Drista's ( Dreams younger sister ) full name and their profile picture as her face. They later changed it saying it was a bit much. This is disgusting to release someone's private information that they don't want out to the public
So please if you see any posts that have Dreams or Dreams families information please report it don't go and retweet it. The fact the original doxxers. reason for doing this was because they were dared to say Dream was ' Undoxable'.
I hope that this doesn't blow up more than it has for Dream's sake. So again if you see anything with information about Dream/ his family report it Thank you. Yes, this was in a few months ago but it has come back up.

Apparently, Dream was swatted but there is no real information so we cannot believe it is true

The original doxxer also said this to Technoblade

Please again don't go looking for any of this information

Please again don't go looking for any of this information. But this is fucking sick
Threatening someone's life is just disgusting.

YouTubers don't owe us anything so I don't understand why people are getting made at Dream for not showing his face, He didn't promise us anything about a face reveal so don't go looking for a picture of him or any of his private information.

Thank you for reading this I wished I didn't have to write this but I want to make sure that people know and help make sure nothing else gets spread.

I was debating publishing this but if I get backlash for it so be it I rather talk about this issue than let it get out of hand I know I'm not a huge creator but I hope I can get a few more people aware of it so that the issue can be resolved.

RIGHT OKAY I'm annoyed that I need to add to this but
There is now a video edit of Dream saying the N word
ITS FAKE
Please don't believe it Dream did not say the N word and I'm sure he never will. There is a lot of people on Twitter also talking about this situation so if you want more info go on there. This is just getting out of hand the only reason that the person or people did this edit was because they wanted Dream cancelled so they made an edit of him 'saying' The N word.
Please don't believe the video if you see it, Have a nice day