" The Dream Team "

Band AU :D
This is irl no minecraft youtuber stuff
Enjoy!
/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

No ones PoV

" You guys ready? " Bad asked the trio.
" Yeah what time we leaving " Dream asked zipping his guitar bag up.
" Tomorrow morning and we will arrive in London around 9pm-ish " Bad smiled
" Okay better start packing guys " Dream said and walked away his guitar bag over his shoulder.
" How the fuck am I supposed to get my drums over there from Florida to London? " SapNap asked.
" Language and I will sort that out just go pack you need more than one outfit for a few weeks trip especially if you are doing gigs " Bad explained.
Sapnap rolled his eyes and got up leaving to go pack.

* in London with the SBI *

No ones PoV

" Phil! Phil! " Wilbur yelled as he ran down the hall to the living room seeing Techno and Phil.
" What's up mate? " Phil asked
" The Dream team are doing a few gigs in a few days can we go please ?!? " Wilbur rushed out.
" Who are the Dream Team " Techno asked confused.
" A really good band " Wilbur smiled his face filled with excitement.
" PHILZA " A young voiced yelled and a second later their was loud footsteps. ( they still have their Mc names )
" Yes Tommy? " Phil asked
" can we go see the Dream team " Tommy asked giving Phil puppy dog eyes.
" Okay fine " Phil gave in.
" YES THANK YOU SO MUCH PHIL " Tommy yelled
" YES THANKS " Wilbur smiled

A moment later the sound of three voices filled the room coming from technos phone.

" Watch me take a good thing a fuck it up all in one night " A voice said. Drums and guitar's playing.
" Catch me I'm the one of the run from the headlights "

( I know that's a machine gun Kelly song but deal with it I ain't creative enough to make a new song )

" Oh that's Dream! He's like the main singer " Tommy said

A new voice came on.

" Like a river like a river
Shut you mouth and run me like a river

How do you fall in love
Harder than a bullet could hit you? "

" Then that's Sapnap he's the drummer and the other singer " Wilbur said
" But there's three so do only two sing? " Techno asked
" Yeah the other one George doesn't like to sing so it's rare if he does in songs or gigs " Wilbur explained. ( I don't rlly see George as the singer type that's why he's didn't sing in this a bunch )

" So when is this concert? " Phil asked
" in a week " Tommy said
Phil nodded.

* with the Dream team a few days later *

Sapnap s PoV

We were getting set up for our concert that night.
George made sure his and Dreams guitar were in tip top shape while I did a check on my drums.
" Seems like everything is good and working for tonight " George said.
" Yeah where's Dream? " I asked throwing my drum sticks in the air and catching them bored.
" He and bad are getting out outfits for tonight or something like that " George responded.
" Oh okay " I responded.
We went back stage and saw Dream and bad.
" So you go those outfits ready? " George asked.
" Yeah they look really good actually " Bad smiled brightly proud of himself.
Dream hummed in agreement.
" Let's go get food I'm hungry " I said the other three nodding in agreement.

* an hour before their concert with the sbi *

" Techno you can't wear that " Wilbur said.
" I don't want to go Wilbur " Techno said crossing his arms.
" Well your going " Wilbur walked over to the others closet and picked out black ripped jeans, A white T shirt and a plaid button up to go on top.
" I'm not wearing that " Techno made a face of disgust. The outfit was far from technos style he was surprised he even owned clothes like that.
" Get ready before I make you " Wilbur said leaving the room. Techno groaned and started getting ready.
( techno doesn't have long hair in this )
Techno walked out his room and towards the front door.
" Let's just get this over with " Techno said opening the door and walking towards the car.
Phil laughed as the three followed the grumpy pinkette.