Aston Martin

Rich man techno :)
This idea just came into my head because me and my brother were talking about cars.
Enjoy!
/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/;/;/:/:/:/:/:/:/

No one's PoV

" So are you actually coming to California? " Techno asked his partner, his phone on his desk while he edited a video.
" Yeah is that okay with you? " Dream asked his voice now quiet.
" Oh it's perfectly fine more than fine I'm just surprised we are finally meeting, " Techno said smiling.
" Cool so I will see you next week I guess " Dream responded.

The two talked about other topics not bothering to continue talking about Dream visiting the other.

* a week later *

" Okay, so I'm leaving in around an hour so I will see you for the first time at 3 pm " Dream smiled over FaceTime as he drove to the airport.
" It's weird to believe we are meeting, " Techno said before looking back to what he was cooking.
( no Idea the time between Florida and California)
" Yeah kinda hard to believe " Dream chuckled a bit.

Dream arrived at the airport and sadly had to hang up on techno to board his flight.
It's was a boring flight, to say the least, but dream caught up on sleep until he was woken up by the old lady beside him saying that they have arrived.
"Oh okay thank you " he smiled.
Dream got off the plane and made his way to get his suitcase.
Once he was outside the airport he tried looking for the familiar pinkette but he was unable to.
He called techno.
" Hey, where are you? " Dream asked as he put the phone to his ear.
" Oh shit sorry you don't know what car I have sorry haha I'm getting out right now, " Techno said and Dream looked up trying to spot him and at last he saw his lover.
Dream was surprised at the car Technoblade drove.
He walked up to the other smiling.
" Techno! " he shouted as he let go of his suitcase and hugged the other.
" It's good to finally see you in real life smiley," Technoblade said.
Techno grabbed Dreams suitcase and put it in the boot ( the back of the car )
" Didn't realise you were a car guy Technoblade " Dream said opening the passenger side door.
" Fast cars are pretty fun to mess around in, " Techno said getting in the car.
" What type even is it? " Dream asked curiously
" Aston Martin Victor " Techno said nonchalantly.
" Jesus this car is like 2million Tech how can you even afford that damnnn " Dream said flabbergasted.
" Just saved its not that big a deal Dream one stream for me is a lot of money " techno responded( it bloody is techno chat is rich and I mean rich rich he got like £1000 before he even started )
Technoblade turned the key the car roaring to life.
He changed gear pressing the gas pedal.
They made it into the highway.
" How fast can this thing even go? " Dream asked
" Let's test it shall we " Techno said a smirk on his face.
Techno shifted gear the car speeding up as he pressed the gas pedal to the floor. ( don't worry it's literally only then on the highway which is impossible but deal with it )
" TECHNO STOP JESUS CHRIST " Dream shouted gripping onto the seat.
Techno laughed slowing down.
" That was over 200mph " The man said.
" Don't ever do that again " Dream said glaring at Techno.
" I mean you did ask how fast it can go " Techno shrugged.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/
Aston martins are well good cars.
Anyway hope you had a very nice day/night and have a snack and some water and maybe a nap?

Word count: the amount of kids I have drop kicked.