Wither Rose

So the AU I'm using in this is one where Dream still has a bit of Dreamon in him and it's kinda like technos voice's aka Chat.
All the bad things Dream has done wants actually him it was the Dreamon part of him.
SPOILERS⚠️⚠️⚠️
ANGST
Dream now only has one canon life so yeah...
Enjoy darlin's
//////////////////
No ones PoV

Sam looked at Dream from outside the prison cell
" Looks like karma is real Dream " Sam laughed
Before walking away.

Dream sat in silence, He didn't mean to do what he did, It wasn't Dreams fault it was his fault. ( by his fault I mean the Dreamons )
Dream leaned against the wall shaking slightly.
" Dream..." a quiet monotone voice said from outside the cell making the blond look up seeing his beloved.
" Tech? " The shorter asked his voice quiet
" Yeah it's me baby cmon let's get you out of here "
Technoblade said in a comforting tone.
Dream stood up as Technoblade used a key he got somehow.
Dream once out of the cell immediately fell into technos arms.
" I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help " Techno said hugging the shorter
" He wanted me to k- kill Tubbo " Dream was on the verge of tears.
" Shh shh it's okay it wasn't your fault and Tubbos alive he's safe " Techno said.
" let's get out of here " The hybrid said.
Dream basically clinched to techno.
Before they left Technoblade dropped a wither rose outside the cell door.

The duo made it out not getting spotted by the prison guards.

They arrived at Technoblade's cabin in the snow biome. " Welcome home dream " Techno said sitting down by the fireplace
" I didn't mean what I did techno " Dream said looking down at his hands
" I know, I know how hard it is not being in control of your own body...your own mind " Techno said holding Dreams hand reassuringly.
The two sat in comfortable silence the only sound was the fire crackling.

* Pandora's vault ( the prison ) *
No ones PoV

Sam walked through the prison calmly humming to himself
" Oh dream how you do- Dream!? " Sam looked in shock at what was Dreams cell that now was open a either rose outside the door.
Sam looked confused at the rose before picking it up and running out of the prison.

" Tommy! " Sam shouted running up to Tommy and Phil.
" What's wrong Sam ? " Phil asked confused.
" Yes ! Dream ain't there anymore and all that's left is this stupid rose " Sam grumbled showing the two the wither rose.
Tommy started shouting no one understanding him from how fast he was talking.
" Wait Tommy stop " Phil commanded examining the rose.
" Fuck..." Phil whispered
" What? " Sam and Tommy said in unison
" That's Technoblade's calling card he leaves that as
A sign that he was there- " Phil was cut of by tommy.
" Why the fuck would Techno help Dream!?!? "
" Tommy it isn't some dumb rose, It means that we will regret this " Phil finished
" Regret what? " The teenager asked confused
" Locking dream up... " Sam said
Phil nodded " Now we need to find Dream and lock him back up "..............................................................................

////////////////////////////////
Bruh I didn't know hwo to finish this shit so yeah
Still recovering for yesterday's stream ngl
word count : 538