Dream SMP Head canons

Just some head canons I felt like sharing :)
Maybe some touchy subjects like alcohol?
Not sure I'm soo sorry if I somehow trigger you please tell me and I will put a warning I just suck at what I should warn ppl about.

This his 1000+ words so you don't rlly have to read just wanted to share some headcanons :)

• Wilbur taught Techno how to play guitar when they were young, Techno stopped playing after Wilbur died.

•this was a head canon that dream only had one canon life bc of his history with manhunts BUT NO
Now he literally only has one >:( Tommy isn't helping my head canons at all

• everyone on the SMP has three hearts tattooed on their chests and when they lose a life the heart turns black instead of red.

• Technoblade is half piglin so when ever Tommy or someone takes his gold or his gold crown he gets annoyed and angry fast. He also doesn't sleep a bunch because he live in such a cold place but when he goes to the nether his exhaustion hits him like a brick.

• DreamXD is like the god of the SMP not Dream.
Dream and DreamXD aren't the same person.

• Jschlatt and Captain Puffy are siblings so that's why Dream and Tubbo are so friendly with Puffy.

• George has Heterochromia which is when you have different coloured eyes. His are brown and blue and he thinks it's weird so that's why he always wears his glasses.
( I have seen a bunch of drawings of this and I couldn't resist not making it something in my books )

• Philza was a rubbish father to Wilbur and Tommy and always said he didnt have a favourite child but it was obviously Techno. Tommy just chooses to ignore  how bad of a father Philza was

• Glatt can't get drunk because when he was alive he got drunk so much  he isn't effected by it anymore but still drinks.

• Dream regrets what he did to Tommy but the boy is too scared of him so he can't apologise or make it up to him.

• Sapnap often feels left out when Dream and George hang out with him so that's why he causes to much chaos like killing pets and starting fires Because he wants them to notice him.

• ( Ram ) Dream doesn't show anyone his horns because he doesn't want to be looked at like he his Jschlatt.

• Purpled, Punz and Ponk are very close almost like brothers because they were always forgotten so they just banded together and now are just super close.

• Sapnap writes about people in a note book he has even if they are bad or good because he doesn't want to forget them one day. ( I do this not sure why tho )

• Techno always has a little bit of stubble.

• Dream when he was younger barely slept so now he has trained himself to never sleep because he says he doesn't need it.

• Techno sleeps with a small red blanket his mother gave him before she left technos dad and brothers.

• when schlatt was younger he always got bullied for his horns so when Tubbo got embarrassed about his schlatt would always try cheer him up.

• When Tubbo was born schlatt couldn't handle both Dream and Tubbo so Puffy offered to take care of Dream that's why dream always follows puffy around bc he used to do that's when he was younger .

• Dream brought ranboo from the end to the overworld so now Dream kinda glitches like when talking he kinda like stutters something like that because people aren't supposed to go to the end.

• Sapnap loves cats that's why he is so close with Antfrost

• The only person that can calm Tubbo down from a nightmare or panic attack it Tommy and it's the same with Tommy.

• Ghostbur was alivebur's angle sorta thing.
• The same thing with schlatt, Glatt was his angle thing when he was alive but more of a second demon tbh

• when techno was younger he was super sensitive so as he grew older he thought showing no emotion wouldn't get him hurt.

• Technoblade doesn't have a lot of weaknesses but his biggest one his when people he is close to or love are hurt.

• George's version is saying I love you ( to like friends ) is touch so He is always wanting to hold sap or Dreams hand or hug them when ever he can.

• All the bad things Dream has done isn't Him it's the Dreamon that Fundy and Tubbo failed to get rid off.

• Ghostbur loves blue so much because Glatt has a blue sweater. Glatt loves yellow because Ghostbur has a yellow sweater.

• Dream loves weighted fluffy blankets it's like his comfort mechanism.

• Techno learned Greek because he liked learning about the Greek gods and thought it would be fun to learn. My man is fluent in Greek.

• Eret his super tall in this bc I mean tall man
He's taller than Sam. He's 6'10.

• Phil tries to spend a lot of  time with techno,ghostbur and Tommy  because he wants to make up for the time he missed when they were  younger.

• Dream has a phobia of small fish swimming around him he's not sure why but it just freaks him out so he doesn't go swimming in the ocean much. ( Not me projecting onto a head canon- I know weird phobia)

• Dream loves listening to thunderstorms.

• Glatt loves bees because they remind him of Tubbo.

• Dream often takes random sheep home bc they remind him of Puffy. ( Puffy supremacy)

• Tubbo likes fairy lights so he try's to decorate anything and everything with them.

• Ranboo when he gets nervous starts talking in enderman.

• Dream knows and understands enderman language.

• Punz and Sapnap are super close and will often have PvP practice with each other since they are similarly skilled.

• Techno always gets worried when a baby zombie is around Phil because he doesn't want to lose him again.

• Ponk and Techno are actually good friends though they can only talk on special occasion.

• Quackity has wings but he can hide them so he does.

• Dream likes making flower crowns and always makes one for every new person he meets.

• Techno is tall like 6'6 because he's more scary:) and tall man cool.