knight

Fluff :)

Royal au
Knight Dream
Prince Technoblade

Enjoy!
//////////////////////////
No one's PoV

" Techno you will have a personal Knight and that's final " The king sternly said to his second-oldest son.
The pinkette huffed " I can take care of myself Dad "
" Techno for god sake Dream is a highly trained knight even if you are a strong fighter I'm not letting you be in guarded when outside the castle walls and I clear? " Phil said
Technoblade looked at his father annoyed
" Yes father " the young prince agreed

That was when the prince was 15 he now is 19,
He always said he didn't like Dream even as a friend but behind closed doors they were close but Techno wished they were closer.

" Prince technoblade the king wishes your presence at Dinner," a maid said opening the door slightly seeing the pinkette and the armoured blond sitting on the prince's bed.
" Okay, I'll be down in a second " Techno said.
Dream stood up and picked up his sword putting it back in its holster( idk )

Techno started walking down the long hallway from his room to the dining room.
The sound of armour clashing together and the sound of boots hitting the ground filled the hallway.
Dream walked closely behind the pink-haired hybrid.
The guards outside the dining room opened the door for the two bowing in presence of the prince.
" Oh, Techno good to see you " Phil smiled as his son sat down his knight standing behind his chair.
Dream stood tall behind Techno's chair his face showing no emotion.
Dream wasn't the only personal knight,
There is also Niki she is Wilburs knight she may be small but she can be scary,
Sapnap was Tommy's knight Sapnap was a bold man so he was one good knight.

Dream was lost in thought when Techno stood up and started walking out, Dream quickly followed.
" Let's go on a walk," Techno said.
Dream nodded as they continued to walk.

They walked through the castle garden and finally made it to the edge of the forest.

Dream kept his hand on his sword handle.
Techno looked beside him seeing the worried Dream.
" Calm down Dream I know these woods like the back of my hand " Techno laughed slightly at the other.

The two walked in comfortable silence before they reached a clearing on a cliff.
" Woah " Dream didn't know what to say the view was so pretty.
" It's beautiful isn't it " Techno smiled at the other
" Not as beautiful as you " Dream flirted making Techno flush a deep red.
" I-uh " Techno stuttered
" I'm-I'm sorry " Dream said embarrassed
" No no, it's fine Dream...I Like you " Techno felt his face get impossibly redder.
Dream smiled warmly at the other
" I like you too tech " Dream said cupping the others face leaning in slightly.
" Can I? " Dream said his first green eyes meeting blood red ones.
Techno nodded.
They both leaned forward their lips meeting.

That was the moment a loving relationship started.

The quick kisses when no one was looking and the touch of hands walking down the hall playing it off as walking to close to each other was what they loved but not more than they loved each other.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/
Ewwww that ending was too sappy for me ngl 🙄🤚

My editing skills suck ass but I find it pretty funny :) Sorry not sorry sodium chloride

Sorry not sorry sodium chloride.

Word count: the number of times I slept with your mum ;)