"I will have to step in here sam"

Okay so ⚠️ SPOILERS FOR THE DREAM SMP FINALE ⚠️
Character death loosing canon lives not permanently.
This is so old and I'm only just finishing it smh

Enjoy!

//////////////////////////

No ones PoV

" Tell them what you did Dream " Tommy urged look at the masked man surrounded by obsidian.
The mask looked at Tommy.
" I burned down the community house " Dream said
His voice had no ounce of regret in it.
" What else " The young blond pushed.
The masked man Turning towards the teen saying nothing.

After a while of explaining everyone agreed on something. To lock Dream up in Pandora's Vault.
" Lock him up boys " Tommy laughed as Dream was taken on the red stone elevator with Sapnap,Sam and Badboyhalo.

The four men made it up from the underground base.
" Right let's go back to the SMP and take you to the prison Dream " Sam said. Dream grumbled but continued to walk beside the men.
" Never thought I would see the day the all mighty Dream would be locked up in his own prison "
Sam joked making Sapnap and Bad laugh.
" It's all right Dream at least you won't be dead " Bad said scarily sweetly.
Sapnap said nothing, Keeping his hand on his sword not trusting the masked man he once called his best friend.

After a long boat trip they made it back to the SMP heading towards the Prison. Once they arrived sam laughed " Time to lock you up now dreamie "

" I will have to step in here Sam " a deep monotone voice said from behind the four.
" What- Technoblade ? " Bad said confused
" Yes and I heavily advise you not to take Dream through that portal " The hybrid said taking out his sword
" Techno we need to lock up dream " Sam said
"  I advise your Dont " Techno said walking towards the shorter hybrid
" Unless you want me to take all your lives... Because you know damn well I can " Techno growled
Dream smiled under his mask.
" Technoblade with all do respect to what you can do but Dream has caused to much damage and chaos for us to just let him go " SapNap tried to reason.
" I don't see a problem with blowing up a nation. But again if you don't let me take him away then every one here will be left with one life left always in fear. You won't have a safety net next time you die" The tall hybrid smirked.
" Technoblade there is three of us and one of you
You cannot beat us " Bad said confidently
" I know damn well I can but that's why  I have back up " The pinkette pulled out his crossbow and shot a fire work in the air.
The three looked confused before a grey blur crashed into the three.
Sam,Sapnap and bad looked up seeing Philza standing above them.
" You guys can't just give up can you " The man said stretching his wings behind him.
" What the fuck are you two doing? You are helping a mad man " Sapnap growled.
Techno walked over to Dream passing him a axe and armour.

Philza stepped next to the other two letting the others stand up.
Six men in enchanted netherite started at each other anger in three of their eyes and madness in the other three.
" Seems like a pretty fair fight " Phil smiled.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/
FOR FUCK SAKE THE WORD OTHER KEEPS CHANGING TO BLOODY TIGER.
Finna start stabbing shite.

OI EAT A SNACK DRINK SOEM WATER AND SLEEP YOU GOBLIN 🥰
Word count: I don't know my name is Jered and I'm 19.