Five Time's 100k Special

Four times Dream and Techno almost revealed their relationship and One time they did.
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K READS I KNOW IM LATE MY MOTIVATION IS SHIT THANK YOU THOUGH
Enjoy!
/////////////////////////
1)
No ones PoV

It probably wasn't the best idea to move in with your lover when no one knew you two were even a thing but did the blond and pinkette make good decisions, rarely.
They were safe with it having two rooms but mostly using technos one.

Technoblade's PoV

I woke up to the sounds of knocking.
I looked at my phone it was being spammed with messages from the Sleepy Bois inc group chat

Wilby
Oi techno we are outside open up

RaccoonInnit
Big T! Let us in we have food

Dadza
You alive techno?

Blood god
Yeah sorry slept in

I turned off my phone quickly shaking Dream awake
" What? " he slurred from being tired
" Phil and that is here quick we need to get up," I said cussing him to fully wake up
" Distract them While I go to my room yeah? " He said
I nodded, Getting dress while dream ran out to his room.
I went over to the door opening it
" Took you long enough Mate," Phil said laughing a bit
" Went to bed late must have forgotten to set an alarm " I lied
" Not surprised " Wilbur chuckled
" Right let's go chill I can make some lunch? " I asked the trio
" Sure," Phil said as they three followed me to the living room, I let them settle down before going to the kitchen.
I felt hands slip around my waist
" Morning," The blond behind me said
" Dream Phil, Wilbur and Tommy are here," I said causing him to immediately let go
" Right " He frowned.
The blond helped me make food for the others.
We walked into the living room
" oh, your back tech- wait for Dream? " Wilbur stared confused at the blond
" Yup that's me " dream laughed
" Since when did you live with Big T " Tommy questioned
" For like a year now? " Dream said shrugging his shoulder not too sure on how long. The three looked at the two confused but decided to not question it

2)
No one's PoV

" Hey Dreammmmm " SapNap said over team speak.
" Hey Sap and George " The blond responded as he started editing a video.
" Oh I have this new video idea " George then started rambling about a new plugin he tried and wanted to record it.
" I'm sure we can soon I was maybe thinking we could add a new hunter to manhunt " Dream said
( there's only bad sap and George in the manhunts no ant )
" Oh who you thinking, " SapNap asked
" Maybe Technoblade just like once to see how it goes " The taller proposed
" I mean if you want but good luck because we are definitely winning if we have the blood god on our side " George laughed a bit.
We talked about video ideas our days and random topics that came to mind.
Dream heard a knock at his office door.
He immediately went to mute himself but in the rush, he instead turned his volume down ( let's pretend that's possible? )
The taller pinkette opened the door smiling at his boyfriend.
" I was wondering if you wanna watch a movie " the deep-voiced man said.
Sapnap looked at his pc confused on who's voice it was.
George stopped what he was doing his hands hovering over his keyboard trying to figure out who that was asking dream if he wanted to watch a movie.
" Sure let me just finish talking with sap and George I'll be like twenty minutes " Dream responded and turned back to his pc and went to unmute himself, His heart dropped when he realised that he wasn't muted, He turned up his volume.
" So um I guess you two heard that " Dream was prepared to say that him and technoblade moved in with each other.
" Yeah who is that? " SapNap asked
" I don't recognise their voice are they a new friend or something " George added.
Dream felt relieved that they didn't recognise the monotone voice.
" Yeah it's a new friend he is just hanging out for the day " Dream responded. A white lie never hurt anyone.

3)
The dream team and sleepy Bois were all having dinner at Phil's house.
" Hey Sapnap how did you feel about me burning down your stupid Eiffel tower " Tommy said smiling smugly ( this is set before Manberg and stuff )
" Tommy it's just a bunch of pixel and I still killed your silly cow so I'm pretty chill about it " SapNap smiled taking a bite out of his food.
Sapnap sword set Tommy of like a time bomb
"YOUSONOFABITCHICANTBELIVEYOUSAIDTHATABOUTHENRYIHATEYYOUYOULITTLEMANFUCKYOUSAPNAP," Tommy said without a break
" Did anyone understand that? " Techno asked
Everyone laughed and responded with No's.
" Hey, Ba-Blade can you pass me the salt and pepper please " Dream quickly saved himself from calling techno babe inform of their friends, Thank god no one noticed.

4)
( pink parrots MCC I think MCC 8? Idk )

H-bomb started moving and jumping around as Dream got the two arrows.
Everything went like it was in slow motion for Technoblade.
Dream pulled back the arrow and carefully followed Hbombs character.
After a few moments Dream let the arrow go his eyes closing immediately after until he heard the fireworks and yells of his teammates.
• Pink Parrots win MCC! •
Flashed on his screen, he yelled happy that they won.
" Oh my god thank you so much Dream I could kiss you! " Techno said dream barely being able to hear him over the others.
After Dream and Techno both ended their Streams they sat on the couch in the living room scrolling through social media which was bombarded with clips and imagines with pink parrots MCC win.
Dream clicked on a video.
" Oh my god Dream I could kiss you! " filled the room making the two look at each other.
" Fuck I messed up didn't I," Techno said.
" Yeah, fans are reading into it a little to much " Dream said showing Techno tweets of fans and their conspiracy's.
" It's fine I'll just tweet saying it was a joke and I didn't mean it, " Techno said opening Twitter.

Technoblade
@Technothepig🐷

So I have seen that everyone knows about the clip of me saying that I would kiss Dream. It was in the what of the moment we had just won MCC I wasn't thinking so don't read into it there is no point.

" See it's fine," Techno said pulling Dream into a cuddle.

5)

' Dreamwastaken is live! '

" Hello everyone I know it's being a while since I last streamed and I'm sorry just been pretty busy with..." Dream trailed off and look beside him seeing his boyfriend. Techno urged him to continue
" I have just been busy with my boyfriend " Dream finally finished.

Sofiawastaken: WHO PLEASE TELL US

ghostbuster: CONFUSED WHAT'S GOING ON YOU HUST STARTED STREAMING AND NOW IM GOING CRAZY

Gogysimpp: OOoOOO Spill the tea sis

Dream laughed at the chat.
" Okay okay say Hi babe " Dream said looking at Techno.
" Halloo " Came the deep voice of non-other than the blood god Technoblade

nugget: TECHNOBLADE

yourmumlul:TECHNO IS UR BOYF DAMNN

nationalsimp: GET IT TECHNO

" Yes it's me the only amazing Technoblade" Techno chuckled.
"Okay right let's started playing some games, " Dream said smiling at the positive reaction from his fans.

/:/:/:/:/:::/:/:/:////:///:/:/://::
Damn, I'm tired but idk bc I wanna write :)

Word count: yOuR mOm OMEGALUL

OI Go to sleep don't copy me I don't care if you watch MCYT you NEED sleep mate so take a break and have a wee nap.