Just talking about stuff on DSMP ?

KINDA SPOILERS ‼️‼️‼️

Bruhhhh so we all know Karl can time travel in DSMP and every time he forgets a bit about himself... I SWEAR TO FUCK IF HE FORGETS QUACKITY AND SAPNAP IM FINNA THROW HANDS WITH WHO EVER IT WRITING THIS STORY LINE.
Bc cmon there's no way this man can forget about his Fiancé's bc bruh I will not deal with that no thank you.

UMM Ranboo has super powers now? He has silk touch hands so he can break any block ( that's break able ) and in future might be able to teleport ( saw it in a video idk of real ) This man is the Main character move out tommyinnit Ranboos turn 😎.

People have been saying Dream might try to manipulate Purpled bc he's the only other minor on the server that hasn't been manipulated by Dream...
Bitch purpled will just bully the green man then speed bridge away.

Ranboo visited Dream in his stream and dream started to say he wasn't real he then disappeared
And ranboos screen started to wiggle????? Then he kept on saying I got rid of the voice or some like that then the screen when black with a white smiley face then the creepy song came on. KINDA SUS but dream was talking about himself in the third person?
And saying that Ranboo helped dream and that dream can't talk to him bc dream is in the prison.
What if this is all in ranboos head... Like everything techno isn't real L'manberg isn't real dream SMP isn't real it's just all inside Ranboos head, What if...