Angel

Angst 😩😩😩
Enjoy Shawty
///////////////////////////////////////////////

Dreams PoV

" Hey, Angel I'm going to go play manhunt with the guys " I shouted to the pinkette as I got my boots on and jacket.
" okay see you later " he shouted back.

I opened the door and left walking through the snow to the portal.

———————————

" Dream? " Techno questioned
" what's the matter angel? " the blond replied.
" Phil asked if we wanted to go to his for dinner with Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy and I know you and Tommy aren't the best of friends and I know he doesn't really like you but Phil real- " techno was cut off by lips against his.
" Hey, Angel no need to ramble it's fine I'll come to dinner I don't care if me and the gremlin child don't get along that well " Dream chuckled a bit.
" thank you Smiley " techno smiled
" No problem angel "

——————————

Techno ran forward his sword in front of him.
The piglin narrowly missed the blond.
The blond immediately went for his axe in a shield-like position just in case. He wasn't far away from the pinkette as their weapons clashed making a loud clang.
Dream smiled as he pushed the other back.
Techno quickly let his sword fall and he knocked the other off his feet with the blunt sword.
" Look who's on top now smiley " the other joked smugly.
Dream smirked swiping techno off his feet and jumping on top of his torso putting his blunt axe to his neck.
" Look who's on top now Angel " Dream mocked.

———————————————

Yells and sounds of weapons clashing against each other surrounded the two men.
The piglin hybrid ran at the other man his sword hitting the mans pickaxe. The man immediately pushed him back well he tried his best too.
Techno pushed the man's weapon off his with a grunt and stepped backwards trying to think of a plan, normally this would be a two-second fight for the pinkette but this man has changed and not for the better.
The shorter man ran at him his pickaxe high.

It was like a dance, a dance of death as you could call it and the two men both knew that only one of them would make it out alive.

Techno was growing tired and he knew that he couldn't keep fighting for longer. He had two options, kill the Man in front of him or let himself be killed by the man in front of him. Techno would heavily dislike the latter happening.
He grunted as the two banged their weapons against one another.
" Techno your growing tired might as well give up now " the man smiled like he was insane and in technos opinion the man wasn't far of on being mentally insane.
" I would rather die by the hands of my own father than die by the hands of a man like you " Technoblade spat.
" Oh but techno just like you did to me I have a pick axe and I'll put it right through your teeth! " the man smiled widely as he swung the pickaxe down onto the pinkettes jaw. Techno fell onto the ground.
Quackity pulled the pickaxe out of technos jaw.

The duck hybrid grabbed the other sword and held it high above himself.
Quackity laughed like a made man as he stared down at what once was the most feared man who was now just a dying one.
" TECHNO! " a yell met the two men's ears.
One of the men's face froze in fear and shock and the other smiled lovingly as he recognised the voice that belonged to his lover.
A tall blond ran with his axe high.
Dream bashed into quackity his axe meeting the duck hybrids chest.

Quackity was killed by Dream using Nightmare

Dream ran to his lover's side leaving his axe behind.

" Hey hey hey, Angel listen to me you can make this yeah? No matter how many times someone tries to kill you. You never let them so don't let him, please. " Dream cried as he pointed to what was left of Quackity.

Techno brought his hand to Dreams cheek. Dream held the others hand there.
" Dream you always call me an Angel... So this time let me join them please " Techno pleaded softly.
" I love you so much I'll kiss you more than anything Tech " dream cried.
" I love you too smiley " techno smiled his eyes closing.
Technos hand dropped onto Dreams thigh his body going limp and cold.
" No please no Angel please come back this isn't funny " Dream pleaded his hands tightening their grip onto the red cape that was oh so familiar to anyone.

///////////////////////////////////////

Ayyyyyyy Shawty are you a Minecraft honey block because your giving me a sticky situation 😩😩‼️

Anyways hope you enjoyed that :]

I'm currently writing a Punznap soulmate Au idk if anyone reading this will even like it but Wattpad is lacking so much  Punznap it should be a crime.

Word count: The number of times I call your mother my mommy 😩