The red string

Soul mate AU :D  ( this Mother fucking au is from TikTok lmao )
A red string connects souls mates basically but only you and your soulmate can see the string.
This is still like Minecraft stream stuff just with the soul mate. Everyone lives close together.
Fluff
Enjoy!
/:/:/:/:/://:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/://

No one's PoV

" Oh today I was at a coffee shop and I was just ordering my drink and then the girl from behind the counters  string connected to mine! And she's really nice and she's just the kindest soul ever! " Wilbur spoke over the voice call excitement dripping from his voice.
" Mate that's amazing " Phil congratulated.
" I don't see the point in the string I already have so many girlfriends why do I need a string to take me to another " Tommy asked.
The three laughed at the teen.
" Tommy you really need to learn more about the red string " Phil chuckled.
" What about you techno? " Wilbur asked
Making the pinkette come back to reality instead of his thoughts.
" Heh What? " Techno said confused
" The string have you met your soulmate? " Wilbur said
" Nope," Techno said popping the 'p'
" You don't sound to unbothered by that tech, " Phil asked as the three heard Tommy saying he had to go do something.
" It's because I'm not I don't see the point in the stupid string so what if I don't meet my soulmate I don't care " Techno replied as he pulled on the string that was connected to his finger.
" Technoblade cmon your soulmate is someone that will love you forever and will cherish you why don't you want that, " Wilbur asked
" Because I don't now just drop it, " Techno said a bit annoyed that the two kept pushing the subject.
" Okay sorry " Wilbur apologised.

" Oh wait Sapnap said that everyone was gonna meet up you guys want to come? " Will asked the Techno.
" Who's going to be there," Techno asked.
" Dream, SapNap, George, Tubbo, Ranboo, Quackity, Karl, Tommy, Phil and then me " Wilbur answered
" Um sure? " Techno said.

* time skip to their meet up *

Techno was tasked with picking up Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo and Will.
The pinkette honked his horn as he arrived at wilburs house were the four of them stay for the night so it was easier.
" Yo Big man what's up, " Tommy said climbing in the back with the two teens as Wilbur got in the front.
" Not much how are you Tommy," Techno asked as he started driving.
They all agreed to meet up at a park to have a picnic and just hang out and catch up with each other.
They finally arrived. Techno put his car in park and turned it off as they all got out already seeing everyone there.
" Look who finally decided to show! " Dream smiled teasing the others.
" Not my fault techno drives so slow " Tommy shot back.
" Oh shut up I was stuck behind an old person they drive so slowly it ain't my fault " Techno responded.

All eleven of them sat down and talked.
Techno looked down at his hand and saw his string he looked where it was pointing too and his eyes went wide went he realised that it was connected to Dreams string.
There is no way Dream is my soulmate Techno thought.
Dream went to grab his water bottle and looked at his string seeing that it was connected to technos.
The two made eye contact both of them confused and surprised but also kind of glad it was the other.
" Hey Dream can we talk? " Techno asked standing up the other nodded. The two got confused looks but none said anything.
Techno walked over to his car leaning on it. "So we are soulmates now? " Techno asked
" Woah you sound so happy " Dream joked making the other panic.
" Wait no I am I'm just surprised and I don't know what to say sorry I don't um I uh " Techno stuttered out.
" Hey hey Techno calm down I was just messing with you I'm happy so but surprised I know how you feel " Dream smiled.
" Why don't we figure this out tonight over steak? " Techno asked raising an eyebrow.
Dream was surprised at technos question surprised he had the balls to asked the other on a date.
" Sure " Dream smiled.
" It's a date," Techno said
" it's a date " the other confirmed.

The two went back to their friends and sat beside each other.
The two held hands behind isn't their backs their friends not noticing.

The two went on the date and were very happy with what happened that night but Dream was a bit sore the next morning.

/:/://:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/
Lmao this was fun to write.
Hope everyone is having a decent day or even and amazing day but if not I KNOW it will get better I promise.

So am I the only one who kinda missed OG lockdown like the whipped coffee all the weird and fun trends and it was just fun but this one is just shit.
Anyway
Word count: 839