Vlog??

I PROMISE Wither rose part 2 will be out soon for the people that are asking.

Techno and Dream do a tiny vlog? Kinda pog

Enjoy!
/:/:/:/://:::/:/:/:/:/:::/:::/::/:/:/:

No ones PoV

Techno made sure he had everything packed into his suit case and ruck sack before he locked his front door and went to his car driving to the airport.

Before getting out his car techno tweeted.

Technoblade
@TechnothePig🐷
How is the weather in Florida? Wanna make sure I packed the right stuff.

Techno chuckled knowing the reply's he would get and then got out his car getting his suitcase and bag before triple checking he locked his car.
The tall man walked inside the airport and went to the lady in charge of his flight. He put his suitcase on the Conveyor belt. He waited at a coffee shop inside the airport.

" Flight 84 to Orlando Florida boarding now at gate 12 "
The voice over the intercom spoke.
Techno sighed as he got up and grabbed his bag making it towards gate 12.
The pinkette found his seat and sat down putting in his headphones and listening to a random podcast.

*with Dream *

Dream smiled at his phone looking through the replies on Technoblade's most recent tweet.
The blond pressed the Tweet button in the corner of his phone.

Dream
@Dream
I have to drive to the airport in a few hours ;)

Fan immediately flooded the reply's a lot of them linking it to Technoblade's recent tweet.
" They are going to loose their minds when we post it right patches " Dream said petting the cats head as she laid down on the couch beside her owner.

* Few hours later still with Dream *

Dream changed the channel getting bored of the current show he was watching on his TV.
Suddenly Dreams phone buzzed.

TechnoBabe

Hey I've just landed
Ill be outside the airport in like
15 minutes bc this ass is taking his
Sweet time getting off the plane

Okay I'll see you then.

Dream sat up and went to the front door putting on a pair of green converse and grabbing is keys.
The blond shut his door and walked to his car and driving to the airport.

Dream parked his car and got out standing beside it so his lover could see him.
He waited around five minutes before seeing the taller pinkette. Dream ran towards the other hugging him.
" It's actually you " Dream said his voice slightly muffled by Technos hoodie.
" Who else would it be? GeorgeNotFound? " Techno joked causing Dream do pull away from the hug and gently punch his arm.
" Oh shut up " Dream said.
Dream walked towards his car techno walking behind him.
Dream opened the boot and took Technos suitcase and placed it inside before shutting it.
" Let's go lover boy " Techno said opening the passenger door and getting in putting his bag at his feet.
Dream drove home techno was in charge on the Aux and Dream was pretty surprised that the other had a pretty good taste in music.
" Right here we are here " Dream said putting the cat in park and taking the key out.
Dream got Technos suit case and opened the door for the other closing it behind them.
" What do you want to do first? " Dream asked putting down the suitcase.
" I don't know maybe get something to eat? Is there any coffee shops or something? " Techno asked.
" Yeah there is one just a five minute walk from here" Dream responded.
" Right. Let's go then " The taller said walking towards the door.
The two started walking towards the café.
Dream pulled out his phone and started recording but the camera only saw the two's shoes.
" Hey Technoblade how you likening Florida so far?"
The blond asked
" It's was good until you picked me up at the airport now it's pretty shit " Techno said
" Technoblade swearing? What!?? " Dream faked being shocked before ending the recording and tweeted it with no caption or anything just the video.
The two smiled at each other hands interlocking as they continued their walk to the café.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/::/:///:/:/:/:/:/

Frog