8

Eden Crawford

After the 'chat' harry and I had yesterday I decided to spend the rest of the day in my room watching movies just trying to avoid him. I can't believe Harry thinks he can just say things like that to me and touch me uninvitedly, but what I hated most about it was the fact that him placing his hand on my thigh made my heart beat faster and goosebumps spread across my skin. Yes I find him attractive but that doesn't mean I want him touching me, at least not yet.

Now it's a new day and I couldn't be dreading it any more. Today was the planning of the wedding, and tomorrow is the actual wedding. Dave came into my room last night to tell me about it, I guess my father got Dave to tell me so I wouldn't have been as mad.

Sneaky bugger.

The wedding isn't going to be extravagant at all, it's actually going to be the complete opposite.

The only people there are going to be there are my father and Harry's, James, Dave, Niall, Louis, a photographer, and some random guy
to make us say "I do".

It's barely even a real wedding, we just need the photos of it for proof of our families alliance.

How romantic.

So I make my way out to the backyard around noon where I see Harry and the photographer sitting at a table discussing something. I couldn't quite hear but for once Harry didn't look completely and utterly annoyed, he actually had a look of interest in his eyes towards whatever the photographer was saying to him. As I walk closer I hear Harry ask something about shutter speed?

Whatever that means.

But his curiosity quickly fades when his gaze catches mine as I go to take a seat next to the photographer.

"Hello, you must be Eden. I'm Jax, it's lovely to meet you." The photographer says with a smile, holding out his hand for me to shake. I shake his hand then sit down, "it's nice to meet you too."

"Alright well since both of you are here now I can go over the plan for tomorrow. I'll be walking around during the entire ceremony capturing photos so i'm going to need you both to look as happy and in love as possible. I know this is difficult considering the situation and yes it has been brought to my attention, but it's only for a little while. Then, as you already know Harry, you will be taking all the photos on the honeymoon-" 

"Wait." I speak up, cutting him off mid sentence. I instantly felt a chill run down my spine at his words, incredibly confused.

"What do you mean honeymoon?" I ask with timidness in my voice.

"Wait, they haven't told you? Right well... after the ceremony you'll be getting on a plane for your two week honeymoon." Jax says a bit worriedly that I had no idea about this.

I look over to Harry as he sits there with a shit eating grin on his face as he lets out a condescending chuckle. "Oh dear Eden, I can't believe no one told you? First week in Greece and second week in Italy, just you and me." He says menacingly with a smirk and head tilt.

Then Jax clears his throat and speaks up again. "Yes it seems a little extravagant I will admit but this is all to sell the idea of a very strong alliance. Strong marriage equals strong alliance between families, and the stronger it looks, the more believable it will be. So once Harry has all the pictures he will send them over to me and i'll 'accidentally' leak them along with the ones from the ceremony."