15

*Double update, make sure to read chapter 14!*

Harry Styles.

I pick up Eden bridal style as gently as I can and make my way to the car in a rush. I place her down in the passenger seat then get in the driver's side as I fumble with my keys a bit, the blood all over my hands not making it any easier.

I speed down the coast going back towards our hotel with my hand pressed firmly to her thigh, trying to stop the bleeding as much as I can.

"Shit, shit, shit, come on Eden just hang in there for me."

I pull into the hotel parking lot and get her up to our room as quickly as possible, it was like my brain was on autopilot, I wasn't even thinking just doing everything as fast as I could.

So there she lays on the bed, blood gushing out of her with my t-shirt barely doing anything at all now as I run around the room grabbing all the medical supplies we have. I lay everything out on the bed, bandages, rubbing alcohol, needle, and stitches as I prepare myself.

I'm surprised she hasn't woken up yet from me having to cut my t-shirt off of her, I tied it really tight and it had to have hurt. I then rip open her jeans from the part that was already cut open from the knife and begin wiping off some of the blood. Now it's time to start the stitches and I can't deny that I'm a little nervous even though I've done this countless times on myself.

"Fuck", I mumble to myself under my breath as I hover the needle over the large gash on her leg, here goes nothing I guess...

Eden Crawford.

I pinched my eyes tightly closed and winced in pain as I started to wake up, clenching my fists together and curling my toes. What the hell was hurting so bad? My eyes open slowly and everything looks fuzzy as I try to focus on the ceiling light above me, was I back in the hotel room?

Things start to clear up and I look down to see Harry sitting cross-legged on the bed hovering over my left leg. I trail my gaze down and see him pushing a needle through a large cut on my thigh and my eyes immediately widen. It looks like he was nearly finished stitching me up but I don't remember how I got hurt in the first place. I try to speak up or at least cry out in pain a little but no sound comes out, my throat is so dry and I start to freak out a bit.

"Harry," I say, voice scratchy and barely above a whisper. His eyes shoot towards mine as he freezes his actions and looks at me.

"Oh my god Eden you're awake, I'm almost done just hang in there for a minute okay?" He says actually looking worried for me.

Ok what happened, did I wake up in an alternate universe where Harry actually cares?

He puts another stitch in and I made the mistake of looking down at it because the second I do my eyes roll back and I'm out again.

2 hours later.

My eyes open again and the first thing I see is Harry shuffling around the room, grabbing everything and packing it away into our suitcases.

"Why does she have so many goddamn clothes, for fuck sakes." He mumbles to himself while putting my stuff in my suitcase.

"Harry?" I croak hoping he actually hears me. He turns towards me with wide eyes and quickly comes over sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Thank god you're awake, I thought you were done for," he says while chuckling to himself.

"What happened? The last thing I remember was hiding behind the rock as they shot at us," I say finally regaining my voice.