22

Eden Crawford.

Opening my eyes seemed like a struggle from all that had happened in the last 24 hours.

My eyes slowly fluttered opened then shut again, not wanting to move from my comfortable position I had been in.

With my eyes adjusting to the light, I peek out the window to be met with the famous clock itself - Big Ben.

A soft hum left my lips as I smiled at the view down belong, knowing it wouldn't be long before I got to see my brothers and father again.

For the 2 weeks we had been away, I had grown to miss them more than I could ever imagine. I have never spent more than 4 hours at the most away from them, this truly felt like a lifetime.

I glanced to the back of the plane, seeing Harry's silhouette behind the light curtains, moving around quickly and gathering his things. I could hear his faint voice talking to someone but I couldn't quite make out any conversation.

Being with Harry for 2 weeks, traveling, getting drunk, kissing, dancing, fighting, and arguing, I had grown to share a soft spot for him, which deep down I hated because I knew he would and never could feel the same towards me. Not that it bothers me... that much... but in the end, this all comes down to strict business and nothing more than faint acquaintances.

But deep down inside I didn't really want it to be just all business and whatnot. I wouldn't mind getting to know him, showing him I'm not just a girl with a mask hiding her sadness from the world. He may not be the best company at times, but I've seen him let his walls down. I don't know what he's so afraid of...

I'm quickly snapped out of my thoughts as the man who seemed to take up most of my headspace, quickly emerges like a mad man from the back of the plane.

Of course, he had to look like a Greek god.

He was wearing all black, a dress shirt cuffed up to his elbows that were tucked into black dress pants with a brown belt which made the cuts and bruises on his face

add to the final touches which seemed weird to say but it was true.

He looked so incredibly sexy.

I glanced down at my outfit, wearing nothing but an oversized hoodie and some leggings looking anything other than professional. But at a time like this, it was the least of my worries.

"Hey, you seem to have recovered quickly. You feeling alright?" I ask him with a smile.

"I'm sure you have eyes to see that, no need to bore me with more questions" he snapped back, making me give him a confused look.

"You're so right Harry, sorry for fucking asking" I snap back, standing up quickly in my seat to get the hell away from him.

He scoffed at my actions, taking a seat at the front of the plane while I moved a couple of seats back before we began to land.

My heart rate increased immensely as the plane started to descend and I gripped my hands onto the arms of the plane sit, my breaths picking up with every second.

Finally, we landed and I didn't hesitate to rush out of the plane into the SUV, Harry following closely behind me in the process.

The back to Harry's home and headquarters was nothing but silence between Harry and I.

I let out a sigh as if this car trip couldn't get any worse.

"Thanks" Harry quickly spoke out, breaking the awkward silence.

"What?" I turn my head to him in shock.

"I said thanks," he said, not furthering his appreciation for whatever he was thanking me for in the past 10 hours.