10

Eden Crawford.

As I stand at the front door waiting for Harry and saying my goodbyes to my family, I can't help but let my mind wander. Wondering about all the things that would happen on this trip, good and bad. I'm really hoping to try and get through to Harry sometime in the next two weeks. I'm obviously not going to try and get him to be my friend, that's just dumb, I only want him to be civil with me. That's the least he could do for me, we're literally married.

I will admit I'm a little worried about the flight, it's going to be a while stuck with Harry in a pressurized flying tin can, 45,000 feet in the air- oh god I'm terrified.

As my breathing picks up and my hands start to shake, Harry comes waltzing down the stairs with that smug look on his face. I turn my head to him with a worried look and wide eyes, still thinking about the plane. He glances at me up and down with furrowed eyebrows before speaking "What's wrong with you?".

"I- uh nothing, let's just go now," I speak up then reach for the door handle. Without sharing another word we both head to the car waiting for us in the driveway.

The drive was silent, myself and Harry both in the backseat on our way to the airport. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't made a condescending or sexual comment yet.

We pull up to the gate of the tarmac waiting to be buzzed in as the driver scans a card. Harry then turns to me, "Just so you know, this is isn't an actual honeymoon Eden. Don't think this is "the start of something new" okay? I'm only doing this for the sake of the plan." Harry speaks up out of the blue, obviously wanting to make himself clear on where we stand. I keep my head facing forward and nod as I just say "I know" as the car pulls towards our private jet.

I get out of the car trailing behind Harry walking towards the jet, getting up the small staircase and into the plane. I'm still pretty nervous about the flight so I follow Harry's direction and sit in the seat in front and to the left of him but he immediately pipes up, "What do you think you're doing" he says burning his gaze into mine.

I avert my eyes to my lap and say "I don't really like flying... and I-" I was cut off by Harry, "I'm gonna have to stop you right there sweetheart, I don't care" he says then getting up to sit in another area of the plane.

Ok, now I don't care if the plane crashes, as long as it takes him down with it.

After a nervous takeoff, I started doing better, regaining my composure. The champagne defiantly helped and the flight attendant seems really nice, extremely pretty, and was making small comfortable conversation with me. But the only thing is, Harry keeps flirting with her... constantly. It doesn't bother me personally but as a woman in general, it's making me extremely frustrated. This woman is just trying to do her job and is probably feeling really uncomfortable with all the things he's saying to- Oh My God, she's leading him to the bathroom.

What the fuck.

I sit there stunned that he's really about to hook up with the flight attendant in the airplane bathroom, on the way to our honeymoon destination.

About twenty minutes had passed as I had tried to distract myself with a movie on my phone in an attempt to block out the muffled moans and whines coming from the small door. Harry then emerged from the small washroom still doing up his belt, the flight attendant behind him, redoing her ponytail. Harry looks up locking eyes with me and smirking.

Disgusting pig.

I clench my jaw then turn my eyes back to my phone. I can't believe he just did that. He sits back in his seat running his hand through his hair and she walks towards me, going towards the cockpit... not like she hasn't been there already.

As she passes me she gives me a small nod and tight-lipped, uncomfortable smile. I tilt my head to the side, squinting my eyes with an obviously fake smile, looking at her dead in the eyes. Averting my gaze to the window in annoyance. She clears her throat and continues on.

Harry Styles

I sit back in my seat with a smirk on my face watching as Eden gives the flight attendant a dirty look. Didn't know she was the jealous type especially when it comes to me, I can defiantly use this to my advantage.

I lean back, getting comfortable until I get the urge to go and sit with Eden, it was probably just because I wanted to bug her. I love the way she gets all nervous and irritated around me.

I get up from my seat and approach hers, going to sit down in front of her so we're facing each other. She has this look of disgust in her eyes as she turns her head to see me in front of her and I just chuckle to myself under my breath.

I have to admit I didn't completely mind when she sat with me before taking off, but I had to push that thought away along with her. I wonder if I had stayed, would it have been her and I in that bathroom instead? Her on her knees for me, tears welling in her eyes as she chokes on my- Alright I'm getting ahead of myself, but goddamnit she looked good today, she was wearing a long beige coat with a black turtleneck, tall boots, and black ripped jeans that made her ass look incredible. I may hate her but I'm not fucking blind.

Oh, the things I want to do to her...

"What's wrong Eden? Jealous?" I say smugly, taking my bottom lip between my teeth. She scoffs loudly while leaning back and crossing her arms "You wish". God the mouth this girl has on her, quite sassy.

"I could always go for a round two love," I say while placing my hand on her knee but she immediately gets up saying "I'm going to go get some water".

She gets up and barely takes a couple of steps before we hit some turbulence which causes her to stumble towards me and fall in my lap from the left of me.

It shocks me a little in all honesty, we've never been this close before but I grab onto her out of reflex.

"Uh sorry," Eden says quickly,

getting up and walking to the back of the plane to get water. I decided to go back to my seat before she comes back because it's getting kinda difficult to control myself around her. Luckily for me, the plane had started it's descent, thank god, I kinda hate planes anyway...

A/N: GREECE AND ITALY ARE COMING UP AND THINGS ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO BE PICKING UP AND SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED!!!