21

Eden Crawford.

I speed off down the road, nervous breathes taking over as the car Harry had jumped onto became harder and harder to see.

I swerve onto a hidden road quickly, grabbing another gun in the process and slouching down into my seat just in case.

I take a look at the bullet wound in my arm, wincing as I lightly brush my hand over it. I quickly grab one of my old T-shirt's from my duffle bag and wrap it around tightly to stop any more bleeding.

I stay in the car as Harry told me to, gripping the gun even tighter in my hands. I can't see out past the roads except for in front of me.

Minutes began to pass and I hadn't even seen the car Harry had jumped onto pass me and I instantly began to grow with worry.

I slowly open the door of the car, stepping out and quickly jogging onto the road, glancing right then quickly glancing left when I notice a huge cloud of smoke coming from a car.

It's the one Harry had jumped onto.

"No, no, no, no" I mutter in denial several times as I began frantically running towards the crashed car.

As I approach the car, I couldn't even take in how back it actually was. The whole front of the car was smashed and dented inwards from the impact of the large rock that completely impaled the car. Smoke leashing out from the front, while oil spilled in the back.

The car could blow up any second.

As I stand a few feet from the car, examining it all-around completely, trying to see Harry in any way I can as I slowly inch closer to the car. I quickly gather myself up before quickly jogging over to where I can try and get Harry out in any way.

If he's even alive.

"HARRY?" I call out, hoping he's conscious enough to even hear me.

"HARRY CAN YOU HEAR ME?" I yell again, there was so much smoke I could barely see anything at the front side of the car.

I then heard loud, yet faint banging coming from the car and small cries out for my name.

"E-Eden, I'm here" Harry lightly croaks out, but loud enough for me to hear.

"I'm coming, just hold on," I say, trying to keep myself calm in the process.

I reach the door of the car, which's completely bent out of shape, crunched in, and everything. But dented enough where I can maybe pry it open.

"I'm going to try and pull the door open" I call out, warning him to in case he's leaning against it.

I hook my fingers around the opening of the door and getting into a strong stance before yanking on the door multiple times, barely budging in the process.

"FUCK" I scream out in frustration, feeling weak that I can't help.

"Cmon Eden you can do this" I whisper to myself, gripping the door again, anger completely taking over as I yank with more force, the door slowly budging in the process, I keep pulling and yanking with more and more force with each tug until finally, it comes flying open unexpectedly, making me fly back onto the ground.

I peer up in the passenger seat, where Harry is almost crunched in completely, cuts all over his face, blood running all down his face, hands bloody with cuts and scrapes all over them. Rips in his clothes with blood dripping from them.

"Harry oh my god" I quickly sit up and run over to him.

"Eden I'm fine, this is nothing," he says as he tries to get out, wincing in pain in the process.