29

Eden Crawford.

The place we're staying is beautiful like all the others we've stayed at. It's a small, cozy cabin-type beach house right on the water.

It was secluded on a private beach, surrounded by trees, and the only way to get to it was down a hidden driveway on a dirt road. So I'd say we'll be pretty safe for now. 

But my only worry is we will either die of boredom or kill each other after getting into a stupid argument but who fucking knows, whichever comes first.

After arriving, Harry went straight to the bedroom and continued his sleep from the plane without a word to me.

During that time I unpacked some of my things, made myself something to eat, and read a whole fucking book. 

How am I already bored out of my mind?

Then I remembered that the ocean was literally in the backyard.

I got off my ass, put on a bikini I've been dying to wear the past two weeks but never got the chance to, and opened the back door.

It was absolutely breathtaking and exactly what I needed. 

My toes in the sand feeling the tide gently wash over them as I stared at the crystal blue water in front of me, I felt at peace.

I walk further out so the water just met my waist and I let my fingertips feel the ocean. I dunk my head under and come back up with a stupid smile on my face, feeling happy for what seems like the first time in forever.

I hated being away from my brothers and my dad, mostly Dave, but maybe this would be okay. Maybe I can just keep my distance from Harry because I can't handle any more confrontation, I need a break and I don't want to make things any worse between us. Maybe being alone together could help us work out our issues... hopefully.

I stayed in the water for a while, diving under and finding shells and floating flat on my back until I noticed the sun about to start setting so I swim back to the shore where I sat on the sand watching the sun paint an array of colors in the sky.

Harry Styles

I wake up to warm sheets and humid weather, almost forgetting where I was. It was starting to get late because I noticed the sun setting outside so I decided to get up and make some phone calls to let our families know we've arrived at the location.

I don't know how I let myself sleep that fucking long, I better not have 100 missed calls or else I'm gonna be pissed at Eden for not waking me up.

Speak of the devil, there she stands on the sand, putting her hair up in a bun then sitting down cross-legged on the beach to watch the sunset.

As she sat down facing away from the beach house towards the water, I noticed something I've never seen before.  

A tattoo.

She had a small tattoo on her mid-upper back of a wildflower bouquet with a single rose in the center of it.

Rose Crawford. Beloved mother and wife.

It hit me like a ton of bricks, the meaning behind her secret tattoo was in memory of her mother Rose.

My breath hitches and my chest tightens up. I struggle to tear my gaze away from her back and turn around to face the kitchen.