31

Harry Styles.

"Yeah no, everything is fine here... yes I know father, yup, okay, talk soon"

"For fuck sake" I huff out, completely frustrated from the past 24 hours.

"How can you be this bloody stupid," I tell myself, looking up at myself in the mirror.

When I told Eden to get mad at me, that was the last thing on my mind that would've happened.

I was expecting a full-on scream show, things being thrown at me, insults coming from her pretty little lips that soon made contact with mine.

Just thinking about the whole thing sent a chill running down my spine.

Don't get me wrong, I had been dying to taste her for the past 2 months, everything about her just draws me to her, I wanna be around her, I wanna talk to her.

I just make it so hard.

She makes it so hard.

But everything was still stuck in my head, her lips, her skin, her moans.

"Jesus Harry" I crank my neck back, pinching my fingers on the bridge of my nose.

I felt like a complete dick, leaving her right away by herself in the kitchen, I just couldn't be around her, I was feeling so many unknown emotions at that moment and I didn't know how to deal with them.

I did deal with them in the only way I knew how to, in the shower thinking about my head between her legs to let go of my pent-up frustration.

I don't know what all these sudden emotional changes are, I know they are because of her being back in my life, but I never expected it to be this.

My life has been so complex these last couple of months now.

I'm used to being alone.

I've learned to cope that way.

Now everything's changing.

This wasn't the plan.

Eden Crawford.

I really am the stupidest person on this planet currently.

How could I possibly be this stupid?

Kiss Harry? Really Eden?

God, I should've just slapped him in the face. Just one hard smack to really set him straight.

There was so possible good reason for me to kiss him.

I don't know why I suddenly felt the urge to feel him.

I flop back down on the comfy mattress of the bed in my room.

"Jesus Eden" I breath out, starring at the ceiling, feeling nothing more than a coward.

I could hear Harry outside, rummaging around the house, speaking to other people on the phone.

I should call Dave or something, I haven't spoken to him since we got here.

It's not like he's called me either, which tends me to grow with worry now that I fully process it.

I quickly sit up from my bed and reach over to the phone on my dresser, typing in Dave's memorized number since Harry and I have to use burner phones to reduce the chances of being traced.

The phone rings, I wait patiently for him to pick up.

But nothing.

I don't think too much about it, so I redial the number and wait again and finally he answers on the line.