28

Eden Crawford.

Blank.

Blank stares out the plane window, the night was gloomy, the faint lights of the small airport runway lit up the tarmac.

Rain aggressively hit the side of the plane window, thunder and lightning were seen in the distance, calming some of my built-up stress. I always found thunderstorms peaceful.

The plane was supposed to leave 45 minutes ago, I hadn't seen Harry since this morning and I was growing worried about where he could have gone.

But it wasn't even the fact that he wasn't here with me, it's just that at this point in time he's my best chance of surviving through all of this.

And I hated thinking that way. Only caring what happens to me.

It was selfish, I was being so selfish in my life. Yesterday I didn't care if I walked out of that place dead or alive. How my family would feel if I was stripped out of this world so suddenly from the people that we're targeting us from all corners of the world.

My mixed emotions were building up, but I didn't let them show. They were slowly building up inside me and at one point they are all going to explode. I was bottling up everything I felt and everything I wanted to say.

I felt truly numb and empty, I felt emotionally exhausted from everything that has happened.

I know this is my life, this is what I was brought into the day I was born.

I never had many friends, I never had a real childhood, the only real thing about my life was my mother and she was gone.

I have coped and gotten over it and she knew what she had gotten into when she met my father, I think she was even involved before the fact.

But there isn't a day that goes by where I don't miss her dearly.

My thoughts are interrupted when the plane door suddenly opens and a very frustrated Harry appears.

He didn't even take the time to get settled in as he rushes straight to the small bathroom and slams the door aggressively.

I could hear things moving and getting smashed in the washroom, the whispers of cuss words were heard from the tiny thin door that didn't seem to block out much sound, which made some of the plane staff look towards each other in confusion.

I couldn't even tell what all this frustration was all about and where the hell he could have even gone for such a long period of time.

Was he with his father? I hadn't seen Liam since the morning of the attack, maybe he was even with Louis or Niall who I haven't seemed to of seen much lately. Maybe he was even with a woman, you know how guys like to let out their frustration these days... he seems like the type.

Not that I cared if he was doing that anyway, but it seemed to cross my mind and now I couldn't stop thinking about it.

For God's sake, Eden stop doing that.

As the noises seem to quiet down in the bathroom, the door slowly opens revealing a very stressed and sweaty-looking Harry. I hate how I always caught myself starring at him and having thoughts that I shouldn't be having roam around in my brain.

He steps into the cockpit of the plane and I could hear faint chatter before he comes back out again, making his way down the small isle of the private jet, taking a seat in front of me which I was not expecting.

The plane shook and began to move, signaling we were getting ready to take off.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax as much as I could once the plane began to speed up down the long runway, my gaze trailing out the window to the fast pace of the plane before we were off the ground and in the air.