19

Eden Crawford.

I stand frozen, not daring to move a muscle as I feel the barrel of a gun pressed to the back of my head. My eyes widened as a feeling of terror took over my body but I stay as still as possible, knowing how to stay calm in these situations.

Then a realization hit me... I recognize the voice.

It was Brendan.

That little prick who tricked me into getting piss drunk in Greece, and an undercover worker for the commission. I thought Harry had shot him but here he stands, threatening to take my life.

"Brendan?" I say barely above a whisper as my breath hitches in my throat.

"Surprised Eden? You can't get rid of me that easy."

"But-"

"I knew the money was fake all along, did you really think we would be that fucking stupid? The plan was to take you and Harry hostage then threaten to kill you unless your families provided us with the real money, the money they owe us"

"Leave my fucking family out of this they have nothing to do-"

He clocks the gun.

"Eden Eden..." he chuckles "you really are as dumb as you look, if only you knew sweetheart" he laughs removing the gun from my head only to shove me down onto a chair and placing the gun to the front of my head, the cold feeling of the gun pressed against my forehead, making my heart almost beat straight out of my chest.

"I'm so happy I found where you and your so-called "husband" are located, felt truly proud of myself when I saw you two going at it in the alleyway"
he says in a perky tone, as he enjoyed what he saw.

Pig.

"I'm sure you enjoyed the view, you've got virgin written all over you" I snap back, not letting him take advantage of me. Even with the cold metal of the gun pressed against my forehead.

I couldn't show fear, I need to stand up for myself.

"Indeed I did" Brendan speaks out "speaking of a lover boy, too bad he isn't here to protect you" he chuckles and shakes his head in amusement.

My worry side for Harry takes over as I ask Brendan what he means by his sudden riddle.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I say with no emotion, even though I am stuck with a gut-wrenching feeling inside "where the fuck is Harry?"

He stays silent.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO?" I yell out, not being able to control the anger burning inside me, feeling so weak and powerless by his side.

He laughs again evilly, enjoying taunting me in any way he can.

As he removes the gun from my forehead, he harshly grabs my chin between his thumb and pointer finger. His thumb rests harshly on my chin, examining my face as he looks at me up and down slowly, making my skin crawl.

"Such a dirty mouth on a pretty face," he says with a disgusting smirk on his face "I bet it could do wonders," he says while dragging his thumb across my bottom lip.