23

Harry Styles.

I rush down the hallway after my encounter with James, he's such a fucking dickhead I should have beaten the shit out of him but of course, Eden had to show up and act like my hero.

I don't even know why she bothers to look out for me, I'm perfectly capable of handling this shit on my own. Especially from James.

I just couldn't get her out of my damn head. Ever since I kissed her in the car she's been looming at the back of my head like an endless drug.

I make my way to the kitchen knowing I'll need a bottle of whiskey to wash away the thoughts.

She irritates me in the worst way possible, yet, she takes up half my thoughts every day and night.

The way she looks at me with desire and care makes my blood boil to the max. I don't know what this feeling is that has consumed me but it needs to come to an end.

I knew I should have never kissed her in the fucking car.

The way she told me off about how much of a dick I was being to her almost made me feel bad for her.

That's the only reason why I kissed her.

Pity.

Cracking open the fresh bottle of English Whiskey, I take a large gulp from the bottle. The warmth hitting my throat, not fazing me whatsoever.

"Harry mate your back!"

A familiar Irish accent I know all too well.

Niall comes into the kitchen with a joint in one hand and a beer in another.

"Niall," I say, taking another gulp of whiskey.

"Good to have you back mate, Louis was driving me up the bloody wall," he says with a laugh, high out of his mind I bet.

"Hm," I hum out, not in the mood for cheery conversation.

He rushes over to my side, snatching the bottle of whiskey from my hands, making me glare at him deeply.

"Sure, help yourself," I tell him, leaning on the counter.

"Harry lighten up mate Jesus, who shit in your knickers this morning," he says, nearly choking on the massive gulps he's taking.

"Shut up dick, it's just been a long two weeks," I say, pinching the bridge of my nose "I swear to god I've never dealt with a woman as annoying as Eden"

Niall didn't seem to be paying attention as he takes a long hit of his joint.

"Feisty one is she?" he asks with a stupid smile on his face "you gotta admit though lad, she's fucking banging"

I glare at him and roll my eyes.

He isn't wrong though, Eden is hot as fuck, but that's truly the only good thing about her.

"Looks only go so far," I say quickly, not wanting her name to be the topic of discussion much longer.

Niall just hums at my response, putting down the bottle of whiskey and wandering out of the kitchen.