14

Eden Crawford

After I helped Harry off the ground, he seemed a little pissed that I didn't tell him that I was a professionally trained fighter but I just thought he already knew.

Wasn't everyone in our line of work? Maybe it was just my family, my dad's always been a little paranoid like that. Now we're going over the plan for tonight, he definitely thinks I'm going to mess up somehow, he's explaining the plan to me like he would a child.

"Harry! I've got it, we've been over it a million times already, let's just go get some food or something and then head to the location. Do they have McDonald's in Santorini?" I ask starting to feel a little hungry.

He just sighs and puts his face in his hands. "Eden this is serious, if you mess this up we're screwed. So can you take this seriously for two fucking seconds?" He says starting to get annoyed

"Lighten up Harry, I've been training for a situation like this my entire life, I know what I'm doing. I'm ready, I promise." I say trying to sound as convincing as possibles. He just glares into my eyes, trying to find a lie behind them. He then looks down and sighs "Alright... let's go then."

I had already gotten changed into a pair of black jeans and a simple black jacket, not wanting to draw any attention to myself. We make our way to the car and Harry gets in on the driver's side after putting the duffle bag of cash in the back seat. Harry's father got an associate of his to drop it off anonymously outside the door of our room earlier. I was a little nervous but I think it was mostly excitement from it being my first official mission.

I didn't really know what to expect, I didn't really feel like getting a bullet between my eyes today. I'm not a little girl anymore though, so I need to start preparing myself for the ultimate worse scenario, this couldn't be that bad though, right?

We had been driving for about 10 minutes and he hasn't said a word. I can't say I'm not surprised though, Harry's not a man of many words. The car comes to a stop at a clearing next to a lookout point on a cliff and I look over at him slightly confused.

"They picked the spot, not me. Just don't fall off the cliff," he says with a smirk while getting out of the car and grabbing the bag. I scoff then follow behind him. As we walk towards the edge I start to see two figures in the distance. Harry stops about 15 feet away from them and puts his arm out signaling me to stop too.

The two people turn around at the sound of our footsteps, one very tall muscular man with dark hair and another shorter man with a shaved head and neck tattoos. Both look very intimidating but nothing I couldn't handle. I have my gun secured in a holster behind my back and a small switchblade tucked away in my side.

"Late as per usual Styles," the tall man said in our direction.

"You know me, Marco, always need to make an entrance," Harry says confidently.

Both their eyes land on me in surprise and examined me for a few seconds in which seemed like they were judging me that I showed up here.

"Do you have the money?" the bald man said, taking a few steps towards us before stopping at least 10 feet away.

"What does the bag look like to you?" I speak up walking a bit in front of Harry, not shying away from confrontation.

Harry quickly grabbed my arm, I glanced back at him and he gave me a 'don't you dare' look, but I wasn't about to stand behind him like a little bitch.