26

I'm so sorry for the late update, i was a bit stressed with online classes and works but here's a gift. I got a free time and here we are.

------------------------------------------------------------

I was stunned and i don't know what to say dahil sa tono ng pagkakasabi niya, para bang inis na inis sa nakita o narinig niya sa akin. Medyo naaligaga ako dahil sa titig niya.

"Come to mommy!" yes right Prim, just snob him.

I opened my arms so that teh dogs will come to me and run but it wasn't as i expected dahil itong si Treiton ay pinigilan gamit yung tali nila. Because i'm being annoyed by him , i stand straight and placed my hands behind my waist with a blank face. 

"What?, are you mad because i didn't loose my hold or are you mad because your time with the man back there isn't enought?" He said with a freaking smirk.

"Alam mo, kung ako sayo dapat nagdadasal ka na ngayon pa lang." I said with an irritated face. 

"Why would i?, are you going to hurt me?...again?" Treiton said, but now he said it with a serious voice. I creased my forehead dahil biglang bumalik ang mga kalokohan na ginawa at plano nila para mapabagsak ako.

"I don't want to talk about it, so just give me my babies and go home wherever teh fuck you're staying at." I said while i push Treiton so i can get my dogs and already walk inside my yard.

Nakakainis, dapat dito naging pipe na lang e, para kung sakaling may sasabihin siya ay hindi ko maririnig, kanina ko pa pinipigilan ang luha ko nang bigla kong maalala na sila ang nanakit at ako ang nasaktan. I was about to open my front door when i heard Treiton talking to a stranger who happen to be my neighbor, with his voice...i know na sinasadya niyang lakasan boses niya so that i can hear them from the outside and that shit made me panic.

"Help! , my fiancé's mad with me and she's not letting me in. Please talk to her." Treition begged with a nice aged lady.

"Hey darling, why are you mad with this handsome guy? You shouldn't fight because that's what engage people do or else your wedding will not happen anymore!" The lady shouted.

"Oh yeah hey!, yeah why?" i answered while walking down to the gate. My tongue keep pushing the side of my mouth because of the anger that Treiton's making me feel. "I'm sorry , i know it's morning and we're so loud, don't worry I'll let him in hehe."

Tamo ang gago, napakagaling umarte nagpapacute pa amp. Sarap sipain sa mukha. I shaked away the thoughts insie my head an just smile to the lady until she's already gone. I came running at Treiton and smacked his shoulder aggresively. 

"Aray nama-!" he shouted but i quickly covered his mouth with my palm dahil sa takot na may makapansin na naman sa amin. 

"You know what? i have plans today and i'm pretty late for my schedule because of you and your troubles." I stared at him and purposely left the gate open so that he can come inside my house quietly. 

I heard that he locked the door and i waited for him to step inside my house, i can see in his eyes that he's kind of afraid. I rolled my eyes while he's still staring at me, for sure nakokonsensya na to kasi nalaman niya nakakaabala siya. 

"Uhm, go on and get ready." Treiton said.

"Why?" 

"Thought you have plans for today?"

"Yes, and that includes me and my family so you're not allowed to come along or anything.."

"Okay, then ihahatid na lang kita kung saan ka man pupunta."