31

I pushed him when i heard what he said, i think that this guy is really planning something that is going to be the part of the solution but really is going to ruin everything. 

"I swear to God Treiton, pag ikaw may ginawang kalokohan,i'll break up with you." sabi ko sa kaniya.

I was shock because he suddenly stopped laughing and stared a me like a mad baby for not giving any opportunities to play. The joke that i said must've hurt him, he's so precious please.

"That ain't good joke." he said while slightly pouting,.

"I know i'm sorry." i said while reaching him for a hug.

"Can i smell you?" he whispered while his face is literally beside my neck.

"You're already sniffing me dumb ass." 

"Hmmm you smell so good." he said before slapping my butt.

And then i remembered that i'm going to orient him with the things that will happen tomorrow at the competition so he can mentor me if there's going to be something wrong with my chosen ingredients and dishes.

"Can we like, go now to the kitchen?" i carefully asked him because his eyes are closed.

"Oh yeah right!, i almost forgot." He then scratched the back of his head because of that

"Yeah let's go."

Pagkababa namin mula top floor to the kitchen ay nagsuot agad kami ng apron, i was using a normal black apron because i'm going to use my own for tomorrows event. I tied my hair in a bun and since i'm washing the plates that we're going to use, i forgot to clip my baby hairs so Treiton took a bobby pins and fixed it himself. 

"Thank you." i said while he's still doing it.

"Always." he answered after he's done fixing my hair then kissed my temple.

I pulled out some ingredients and let him check those if they're in good conditions because i don't have time to do so, i'm going to check the list of possible ingredients that i can use in case of emergency.

"It's all in a good condition babe!" Treiton shouted from the kitchen as i wash my hands beside the front door of the kitchen. 

"Okay thank you!" 

"So... can you tell me the list of your recipes?"

"Yeah it's actually six babe, if you didn't just know."

"Ohhh, and anong meals?"

"I'm actually planning to make 2 lunches, 2 desserts and 2 pastas which is very irritating because some says that-"

"Wait? i heard that it's going to be on the spot?"

"Yeah , I've heard that too and it's actually frustrating because we can't confirm any of these, like the committee said that they're going to say the rules of the game on the spot." i explained.

"OHHH, then babe, your plan should be more bigger because you might not know that the recipes are enough or not. You should at least practice 3 recipes with those three meals you said baby, so that you can be sure if anything happens." Treiton said.