15

Hindi ko masiyadong makita ang pagmumukha niya dahil sa dilim pero kita ko naman ang mga mata niya. Sa sobrang inis ko ay wala akong salitang mailabas sa bibig ko kundi ang...

"Tangina mo." i glared at him for him to feel my anger.

"Sorry HAHAHAHA, that was just a joke babe. chill." Treiton said while reaching for my body to hug. I immediately pushed him off me before he tighten the hug. 

"Akala mo nakakatuwa ha!" sigaw ko sa kaniya bago ako naglakad papuntang shotgun seat. 

It's a lifesaver dahil medyo malayo ang pinagparkingan ni Treiton which is good para hindi kami marinig ng mga natutulog na bata sa bahay-ampunan. I removed the hood of my sweater and fixed my hair. I heard the car door opened while i'm fixing my hair and it's no other than the fucking asshole.

"Asshole." wika ko habang nakatingin sa salamin at kunwaring tinitignan ang sarili.

"I'm sorry na ...huhu~" Treiton cling on to my left arm and start leaning his head on the upper part of my arm. 

I tried pushing him away but he just doesn't wanna let go. Mygod sabi ko galit ako pero eto ako, kinikilig. I waited for like 5 minutes for him to speak and make a conversation between us but i insisted on starting it.

"Mother Elize reminds me of my Nana." i whispered 'cuz i know that he's listening.

"How?" Treiton asked with a low voice.

"Her eye smile, her wrinkled skin and her beautiful brown eyes. The smile that reaches your eyes and your ear. The gentle way with how she talks really reminds me of her." i answered.

"Is it good or bad?" i felt him looked up at my face, siguro to look at my emotions and being careful of his question.

"Why you lookin' at me like that?" i asked him because he is too cute.

"Nothing, so is it good or bad?" he asked again, this time he sit properly and silently reached for my hand, and intertwined our fingers.

"I don't know, it's neither the two i guess but i actually miss her kahit na ano pa ang mga nagawa niya sa akin. I don't know kasi kahit ganon siya sa akin, hindi ko minsan naramdaman na wala akong lola." i smiled weakly while remembering that day on the beach.

"I think she's so proud of what you've became. I think she's glad that her granddaughter is doing well with her life even if it's not the life she planned for her. Your Nana will be like, 'that bitch is my granddaughter.' ..." Treiton said. 

He's lifting the heavy atmosphere which is good. I laughed to what he said and mouthed "thank you" at him. I reached for his face and caressed it slightly, i slowly moved my face to his, giving him the motive for a kiss. I saw how he closed his eyes as soon as i moved my face a little more closer. And then i kissed him. It's just a smack on his lips and returned back to my seat. 

"Sabi mo we're going to have a dinner at your place tonight pero dinala mo ako dito sa bahay-ampunan." I whined but i'm just kidding, i'm so happy that he brought me here.

"Isn't wonderful here? if you want , we can visit them again...medyo nalate kasi tayo ng alis kaya naabutan na natin yung storytelling nila, iyon kasi pampatulog nila e, halos lahat sila yon na ang nakasanayan." he explained, grabe nagjojoke lang naman ako e.

"It is! invite them sa resto ha." i said to him 'cuz i know na may communication sila kay Treiton.

Habang nagdadrive si Treiton ay bigla kong naramdaman ang antok ko. I looked at the time and saw that it's just 9:30 ,baka mga 11 pa kami makauwi kaya matutulog muna ako. I checked at Treiton and admire his beautiful and perfect face. I saw his smirked at glanced at me for 2 seconds.