35

Now as a promise. 

_____________________________________________________

I don't know what to think pero ang alam ko lang ay masaya ako na nakilala ko siya. The way she looks at me with those hooded eyes of her, ugh...i always feel like i'm in heaven. As soon as she turns to look at me, i can't help myself but to kiss her. 

Nagising na lang ako sa katotohanan nang kabigin ako ng kapatid ko.

"Bro, your bride's right there and fix your tie will you?" Trevin said, this mf really be here just to adore her girl when my bride is way more beautiful.

"Fuck you, stop ruining my mood." i whispered and then the church's door opened.

There she is, i said that i'm not going to cry because i'm not going to cry but here i am crying. 

"Bro, you're fucking gay." Trevin said, as if he didn't cried noong wedding nila ng asawa.

Ang galing noh? ako ang kuya pero siya ang nauna ikasal sa aming dalawa. Ganon talaga pagmalandi. Well, siguro dahil din medyo nalate ng dating si Erin sa buhay ko. Speaking of it, she's very beautiful , not just today but everyday she looks so well. 

I remember when we made love for the first time, her hair's frizzy and ruined because she's sleeping and you know what? i think that's the best picture of her on my mind. Her milky white skin , so soft. Her lips, so plump. Her nose, it's so high and everything about her makes my heart jump.

I forgot to have her hand because i'm so stunned with her prettiness. She's so gorgeous that i might die here, right here. 

"Please take care of my princess." Her Dad said, they're really not in good terms that yet but Erin said that she's really trying to fix her family back.

"And i will never let her go Sir, thank you for handing me your precious daughter." Ianswered to his Dad.

Kinuha ko na ang kamay ni Erin pero bigla siyang huminto para punasan ang luha ko sa pisnge. She laughed because of that. 

"Hindi mo talaga ako mahal." i said while pouting so that she can get that it's a joke.

"Hala, ngayon mo lang nalaman?" she said back , opening her eyes wide open just to tease me, then rolled her eyes.

Ugh sht! i'm so simping for this girl. The way she rolled her eyes is freaking cute and intimidating at the same time. I held her hand very tight as i want to feel that she's really right here beside me, in front of the altar.

"You can now say your vows to each other." the Priest said.