32

Today is the day.

I'm very nervous and excited at the same time, i prepared everything that i will need in the competition later. My driver's already driving me to the venue that's why i'm getting so nervous. I called Mira earlier to remind the ingredients and everything to be organized and ready and she assured me that everything's prepare.

I tried to call Treiton but he's not answering my calls and texted me that he just woke up. How dumb ass he is.

Makalipas ang mga ilang minuto ay nakarating na kami agad sa venue. It's already 4:30 pm and the competition will start when the clock already stopped at 6 pm. I was wearing a very beautiful silver and white Valdrin Sahiti gown with a high slit in the right down part of the gown that shows my fine legs and a roots style in the upper top of it. Many guards surrounded the red carpet as us Professional Cooks arrived, a guard opened the car door for me.

Pagkababa ko ng red carpet ay nagtuloy tuloy agad ang mga ilaw na nanggagaling sa cameras, i waved especially for the ones natalagang naghihintay sa akin. Halos nagtaggal lang ang paglalakad sa red carpet dahil sinasabihan kami na magbigay ng magagandang pose for magazines. 

Nagpatuloy na ako sa pagpasok at nakita ko agad ang table na nakalaan sa aking team, kasama ang pangalan ni Treiton sa lamesa kaya napataka ako bigla, bakit siya kasama sa mga pangalan na nandito.

"Anong pinaplano mo Treiton Zen" sabi ko na lang ng mahina sa sarili ko, mukhang may gagaiwng kalokohan o kung ano man si Treiton at sana ay hindi iyon maging sagabal sa pagkapanalo ng Queen's Taste.

As i sit, lumapit sa akin agad ang epal sa buhay ko sa kusina. 

"Hey Ms. Guevarra, you look so gorgeous today, you don't look like you're nervous at all like me and the others, i think you're very confident." the bitch said.

"Of course i will be confident Ms. Real , i'm a professional after all." sabi ko ng may taas noo para manliit siya.

"Tch, you're not going to win anymore, unlike noong The World's National Restaurant's Award 2030, i will not let you." bulong niya sa akin na iki-na irap ko naman.

"Of course you will say those things because the actualt truth is that you're scared because you know that my restaurat will be the winner, again for this years competition." i whispered through her ears and then looked at her eyes with so much smile.

"You bitch!-" someone stopped Ms. Real's hand which is Scarlett and beside her is Zahra.

"Hey, you're going too far. We're not gonna let you ruin her night." Scarlett said before throwing Ms. Real's hand away.

"Let's go Prim, baka mahawa ka pa sa katoxican niyan." sabi naman ni Zahra habang hawak ang braso ko. 

Nagpahila lang ako sa kanila dahil wala din namang sense kung pipigilan ko ang dalawang bruhilda na to. Kaya ng saktong huminto sila ay hinila ko agad silang dalawa at niyakap. Omygad, i missed this two veyr much.