17

R-18, Read at your own risk.

I saw him stopped when i said that. I smiled and switch our positions.I removed his swimming trunk and as expected he's shaft is saluting. It's standing hard and it's really cute to see that he's cheeks were turning red. He is so precious. It's my first time that i will do this to him so i kinda understand where he's red cheeks coming from. 

I hold it with my warm hand and start stroking it up and down. His lips parted when i started moving my hand fast. I kissed the tip of his cock and that made him smiled.

"You-you're good at this and you didn't told me." he's voice is in deep and husky. I love he's voice when he's like running out of breath because of the pleasure. 

I didn't bother talking to him 'cuz i'm working here. I entered his cock inside my mouth and starts moving my head up and down. I tried galncing at him just to see if his eyes were closed and yup, they're closed. 

Habang ipinapasok at labas ko ang pagkalalaki niya sa aking bibig ay nilalaro niya naman ang mayayaman kong dibdib. It's like he's getting he's strength from my boobs and that's funny but it's cute.

"Your mouth is so warm ...ughhh feels good." he moaned while massaging my right breast.

Dahil sa ungol na ginawa niya ay mas lalo akong ginanahan na pasayahin siya hanggang sa naramdaman ko ang mainit na likido sa lumabas mula sa pagkalalaki niya. I looked at him and saw how he's so relieved and happy. 

"I'm not yet done." i said before riding his cock and guiding his manhood to the entrance of my womanhood. Because i'm too wet, it doesn't that hard to entered his cock and slide it inside.

"Yes, my cowgirl's here." he said with a sexy deep voice.

"Yup..." i answered before moving  my hips, i hold on to his stomach where his 6packs located and it kinda feels good to touch them. 

Thank god , a big umbrella protects us from the sun while banging each other. My lips parted when Treiton suddenly moved his hips also to welcomed my moves. It feels so great and feels so fresh lalo pa't kaming dalawa lang dito at hindi nag-aalala kung maririnig kami ng mga kapitbahay, buti na lang medyo hiwa-hiwalay ang mga bahay dito malapit sa house ni Treiton. 

"Ohhhh good God, you're so warm and tight baby...ughhh" he moaned.

Mas lalo ko pang binilisan ang pag-ulos ko sa kanya at ganon din ang ginawa niya sa akin. The horniness never comes out in our system kahit na malapit na kaming labasan.

"Ughhh i'm cumming...ughhh ohh.." i bit my lower lip after i moaned that i'm cumming.

While moving faster as i can, i saw Treiton's face shows how he's so pleasured and happy. His mouth keeps opening wide then followed by a smile then he will bite his lips. And that gestures of him makes my whole body turned on. He makes me like this ,everytime. Just by simply brushing his hair with his fingers makes my womanhood wet.

After a few pumps, we came at each other at the same time. I looked at him and smiled. He reached for my face and starts kissing me passionately. I might really think that he's falling with me, but that's not true. I kissed him once and tried to stand up.

"Let's swim na.." i whispered while panting because of the tiredness i got from a quickie.

Before i even got a step to a pool, Treiton suddenly snatched my wrist and made me sit on the deck chair. He started kissing my temple and his mouth starts to go down to my neck. He licked and i can feel that he's leaving a mark on the side of my neck. I reached for his 'still hard' manhood and slowly stroked it.