30

R-18, Read at your own risk.

I rub his thighs while moving my mouth to pleasure him, i felt how his hand gathered all my hair and holds into it. I glanced at him to see his reaction while I'm playing his tip with my tongue.

"oHHHH" he slightly moaned.

I was enjoying what I am doing when he suddenly picked me up to stand and carried me while kissing me. All i know is that we're kissing and he's walking upstairs, and the last thing i knew is that i am here inside my room. 

"Hmmmm oohhhh,, Treiton babe..." i moaned because he's pleasuring me with his fingers. 

"You're so sexy and beautiful." Treiton whispered while he's kissing my neck and slightly biting my ear, that is so hot and it made me want him more.

"Put it inside me please." i begged.

"I will-"

"Ohhh! yes hmmmmm,," i moaned loudly when he suddenly entered his manhood right inside me. It's so good.

"Your moans sounds like music in to my ear, baby." Treiton said while pumping in and out.

It's slow enough for me to pleasure him by kissing his nipples, i circled mytongue around it while he's massaging my breasts. It's very relaxing and i can feel that i am having fun while doing this, and then our pace suddenly became fast.

"Ohhhh yesss hmmm fasterrrr please..." i moaned.

"Ohhhh Prim, your so gorgeous." 

"uHmmmm hmm ohhh" i hold the bac of his head and pulled him for a passionate kiss.

Every seconds of this kiss will be remembered by us, this will be the kiss that signifies our love that will continuously grow. I bit his lower lip when i felt that i was going to cum.

"Treiton, i'm ohhhhh cumming hmmm" i said.

"Ohhhhhh" Treiton moaned.

Binilisan pa lalo ni Treiton ang galaw namin hanggang sa marating namin ang tuktok na napapakasarap. I'm so tired but not with him, i looked right into his eyes. I smelled his cologne that is already mixed with the smell of his sweats, it's so good. He kissed my forehead , the tip of my nose and kissed me in my lips. 

"Wag na ulit tayo maghihiwalay, please." He said while staring at me.

I smiled at him and appreciates his puppy eyes. I kissed his chin and his lips.

"We'll not be seperated anymore because we're already engage babe." i smiled and showed him my left hand and showed him our ring. 

He laughed and kissed me on my forehead again. He licked my cheeks and that made me giggled. Pagkatapos naming magharutan at magkwentuhan ay naisipan na naming magshower...ng sabay. And yup, we ended up doing more magics.

I was sleeping ng bigla akong maalipungatan pero hindi ko minumulat ang mata ko dahil baka mawala ang antok ko nang bigla kong marinig na nagsasalita si Treiton habang hinahaplos ang buhok ko. Nakatalikod ako sa kaniya at nakayakap siya sa akin sa likod.