8

Hey, this is vesperaaa and i just wanna thank you all for reading and voting my stories. I would love to talk to everyone of you. Thank you...with all my heart.

______________________________

I totally wanted to just forget everything but it's not happening like what i wanted it to be. My own mind keeps being a pussy everytime i'm hearing about words that related to my family. I wanted my family to go back to normal again , but i know myself that it's not gonna happen anymore because of some events that made us feel so apart. 

He's staring at me like he's so disgusted by me. I don't wanna say this but...

"It feels good to see you again Lolo.." and there , i feel pain again thanks to him.

Grandpa turned his face to face infront without even saying something to me and then i saw the window rolling up. 

"Huh , " i scoffed.

I felt Treiton holds my hand , and that made me feel so small so i fucking snatched my hand away and ride the other black car where Mom , Prince and Dad is. Mom hugged me as soon as i closed the car door. My tears flow like a fucking water falls.

Mom gave me a jacket because it was cold and i heard the raindrops outside , that's when i saw Treiton's standing there, staring at our car as it moves away. 

"Fucking life." i whispered while staring outside the window.

My family planned on just staying at a hotel for two days dahil meron lang naman daw aasikasuhin sila Dad at Lolo about sa lupa which i don't know why. I asked Mom if they're going out for dinner today dahil i can make time for them. 

"Hey Mom, are you ordering food for tonight?" i asked while my phone's in my ear , looking at myself in the bathroom mirror.

"No honey, do you wanna come over?" Mom answered from the other line.

"I'm planning to you know, i wanna cook for you...specially for Lolo..." my voice slows down while i'm saying the last sentence. 

"Hmmm, yes ofcourse. That'll be a good idea." she said. 

"Okay i'll buy some ingredients then i will go there, i'll hang up. Love you." i said before ending the call. 

I looked at myself for a minute in the mirror , i look so good today. I'm trying to fix this and this is my first step i guess. I looked at my hand....it's full of wounds and bruises. I've always wanted to cook for my Lolo and just doing this makes me feel good dahil it's gonna be he's first time to taste it. 

I took a bath and brushed my teeth. I put on a cheektint and a nude lipstick for my make-up. I wear a UO Hailey Square-Neck Velvet Mini Dress, it's in the color of light purple and partnered it with a white slip-ons so that i could walk comfortably. I left a note for Zahra and Scarlett to know where i am and that they don't have to worry incase na may puso pa sila hahahha.

Pagkabukas ko ng pituan ay nakita ko Treiton na nakatayo doon while holding his car keys. He look so shocked when he saw me. I saw how he checked me out and that made me smile a bit. 

"Hey uhm-uhh i just wanna say sorry for—" i cut him off with a kiss.

I kissed him for 3 seconds , "Thank you for holding my hand last night." i whispered to him after the kiss. 

"Wait- so you're not mad?" He asked , confused as you can say. 

I ignored him by riding the elevator and he followed me as expected.