13

R-18 , Read at your own risk

I woke up with the feeling of happiness and peace, it's a windy morning but the sun is up. My white curtains keep on dancing with the wind ,letting the sun touched my face. I think it's going to be a great day. Tumayo na ako galing sa kama at pumuntang bathroom para magskincare at magbrush ng ngipin. 

After I washed my face I went to the kitchen and put on an apron. I have prepared the ingredients that I will use in cooking two meals. Vegetable fritters and Chicken parmesan. I sliced the three potatoes into a bite size, let it soak in a hot water and wait for it to simmer, I mashed it and added some chopped carrots and green onions with it. Mixed it and put some corn starch, salt, paprika and vegetable oil ... mix a little and make small circles of it and fry.

"Ang tahimik naman..." i whispered while waiting for the fritters to turn brown. 

I picked my phone and play some lofi musics from spotify and it acually helps me from being stressed because of cooking , so yeah chillax lang. 

After maluto ng vegetable fritters ay inilagay ko muna sa maliit na strainer para mawala yung mga natirang oil. After kong magtimpla ng coffee ay sinimulan ko na din ang pagluluto ng chicken parmesan.

The wings that i bought is a 3-joint wing , it's big pero carry na. I cracked 2 eggs in a seperated bowl from the flour with salt and spicy mix. I coated the chicken wings and fried it until it's all golden brown. After frying them i had to set them aside , on the same pan , i put garlics and a pinch of salt after turning it to a brown , i added the parmesan cheese and waited for it to melt. I turned off the stove and start to pour the parmessan sauce together with the fried chicken wings.

"Tadaaa~  and done..." i said out of excitement dahil isa ito sa favorite ko.

I placed 3 plates in the table and 3 glass. Hindi ko muna hinugasan yung mga pinaggamitan ko dahil baka maging pasmado ako. Mahirap na ghorl pag nagkipagholding hands si Treiton sa akin kahiya naman pagbasa. 

I'm scooping some rice when i heard the doorbell. I opened the door and saw the two-bitches. 

"Helloooo Prim!" Zahra shouted.

"Masaya ka na naman kasi makakalibre ka ng meal dahil sa akin letse ka!" I shouted back.

"Ang ingay niyo naman baka mamaya tulog pa mga neighborist mo jan." Scarlett whispered.

"Ito kasing si Zahra..." i whispered back while letting them to come inside. 

Dumeretcho na kaming kusina dahil nagugutom na talaga ako. Umupo kami sa kaniya-kaniya naming pwesto and prayed to thank him for the foods that we have received. While eating ay biglang may nagdoorbell. 

"I got it." Scarlett said.

Habang paalis si Scarlett papuntang pinto ay nagtinginan kami ni Zahra. Her face looks so shocked , same with mine. 

"She look so suspicious ghorl!" Zahra mouthed.

I nodded dahil biglang narinig na namin yung pinto na sumara , means she's going to go back here na. Me and Zahra acted like a mom with a child na late ng umuwi. I saw Scarlett entered the kitchen with burning cheeks. I wonder what happened, hihi.

"Lumandi ka na naman noh?" pabirong tanong si Zahra kay Scarlett.

"Gagi no ha!" sagot ni Scarlett bago uminom ng tubig.

"Aba napapainom ka pa ng tubig ha" singit ko naman, sarap asarin ni Scarlett.

"Hiningal kasi ako sa paglalakad." sagot ni Scarlett