22

His eyes shows no emotion, it's new because his face keeps saying that he's mad at me. Why would i be intimidated by his glare? i told myself that i already moved on. Fuck him. So i give the same energy of his glare by using my glare too, walang papatalo dito ulol.

"Ms. Guevarra, i am Mr. Neo Gomez , Mr. Verdejo's secretary.  Without durther a do ma'am i would like to say that we're here because Mr. Verdejo would like to associate with you and let us hire some 2 chefs from your cuisine for just 3 months." the guy in his suit and glasses said, so that's his secretary.

"And why would i?" i asked, still staring straight to Treiton's eyes. 

"We prepared the papers for you to read ma'amー" 

I looked at the secretary and creased my forehead, " I know it's rude but i'm not asking you Mr. Handsome." i said, and then i looked at Treiton again. 

"He told you enough and i know that you're not dumb to analyze that." Treiton said, pointing out the papers that Mr. Gomez gave to me.

I smirked and lean on my chair, i closed my eyes and say...

"It's good that you know, now you can go." i said before opening my eyes, giving him an arrogant glare. 

I waited for them to stand up but they didn't. I creased my forehead again and gave them a question mark look. I picked up a hair tie and tie my hair infront of them, the temperature here's getting hot. Is it me or is it Treiton's mad glare. I think i can feel that he's killing me inside his brain.

"Why? do we still have something to talk to?" i asked them with a smile, i really sound so sarcastic and i think that's one of my talent na.

"Give me 5 minutes and wait outside Mr.Gomez." Treiton suddenly said. 

"Yes sir." The handsome guy stood up to follow what his 'boss' said.

Sinundan ko ng tingin ang lalaking palabas ng pinto at pagmasdan ang napakagandang balikat nito. I can't help but to bit my lip and squint my eyes, and my fantasizing forcedly stopped when someone cleared his damn throat.

"Damn , i wanna slit your throat." i whispered while staring at his eyes. I know that he heard that because it's too silent in this room.

"I would like 2 or 3 chefs from your company because it's one of the best companies where good chefs keep coming from." he said.

"Yeah, i would say that i trained them very well." i said with an arrogant voice.

"In exchange, i will help you to lead some meetings for higher stocks and investments. I also heard that Queen's Taste have been nominated in one of the world's restaurant awardings this year, so i am willing to help in the competition. Just pair me with the most good cook here." sabi niya ng taas noo.

I scoffed and say, "Pano yun? ako ang pinakamagaling dito?" 

Treiton chuckled and looked at me with disbelief in his eyes, "Still my baby." he whispered.

I didn't heard what he said but i know that he thinks i'm being arrogant. Oh well man, sinasadya ko talaga noh! 

"My UK-based Queen's Taste operates in roughly 3,000 locations in 35 countries. My restaurant has a portfolio of about 500 brands, many of which operate in airports or along highway and mostly ,cities. And you're going to come here in my company and say that you would like to hire some trainees from me, tapos you're just going to exchange it with a freaking investments? huh?! wala ba kayong mas better na deal?" i said,