20

"You can't really blame me can you? You know that you can only blame yourself." i chuckled after i said that. I stood up and walked at the front of my desk and sit infront of Treiton.

He's just standing there, anyone can tell that he's not in a very good mood. I smirked and stared at him with the same heat. My jaw keeps on clenching because i can't calm down, i wanna slap him right in the face. 

"Why did you even showed up here? What? because you're afraid na lahat ng mga investors niyo ay napunta sakin? afraid that your company will go down immediately as soon as i plugged the new brands with my company?" i rolled my eyes when he's still staring at me with an angry face. 

"I never did you and your company dirty." he said. 

"Hindi mo talaga magagawa yon dahil hindi ko iyon hahayaan!, i know business hunny, i'm not fucking dumb as y'all think i am!" my voice filled the entire office. 

"You don't know a thing Prim..." he said with a convincing voice tone.

"You don't know a thing too Treiton!" i shouted.

After i shouted, katahimikan naman ang bumalot sa buong opisina. I can only hear the airconditioner because of the silence between us. I looked at him with anger in my eyes, i can feel that my eyes starts to water, but i immediately wiped it when a tear fell. I wanna stay strong for myself. I couldn't trust anyone here, i couldn't breathe. It's just like that moment with Nana.

It's just like there's a hand all over my neck, and just me waiting to get choked with it.

"How could you do that?" i heard my hurt and shaking voice, masiyado akong nasasaktan.

He's just standing there, i thought he's going to look me in the eye but he ended up staring at the floor. He's lowering his sight because he knows that it's his fault, that i'm miserable...again.

"You said you'd always be there for me..." i can't help my tears, they already starts to stream down. But i tried my best not to sob.

"I know that you can do good even if they drag you down." he whispered, but enough for me to hear.

"Treiton, you're one of them! i can't! i can't help but to think that i have no one. I have no choice but to stand up for myself!ー"

"I'm always here for you baby, you know that!ー"

"NO! Treiton you're hurting me! akala ko kakampi kita! akala ko hulog ka ng langit kasi hindi na ulit ako mag-isa! akala ko masaya tayo! akala ko mahal mo ko! Treiton you're hurting me!ー"

"Did it ever occured to you that you're hurting me too?!" now Treiton's voice filled the room.

I'm about to shout at him again but my body and mind stopped when i saw the tears coming out from his eyes.He looked like he's so hurt because of the words that i'm continuously throwing at him. His face is remained stoic and focused but the tears keeps flowing like waterfalls. I can't help but to feel disgusted by his acting. 

I bit my lip as i get frustrated, what? ako ang masama ganon? is it bad to be selfish for myself? is it that bad to protect myself from their shooting arrows. I got so frustrated that i picked up the empty wine glass and threw it on the floor. The glass shattered strongly. 

I looked straight with Treiton's eyes. He's worrying, i don't know why he's worrying but i don't care. Hindi ko alam kung tinamaan siya ng mga bubog pero kahit mamatay pa siya kasama ng mga iyon ay wala akong pakialam.