28

Hey this is vesperaaa, I'll try to finish this story tomorrow because my classes will be back next week. Happy Friday! 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know but I have this feeling that I should treat this guy. I remove his hug from me and asked him for his car keys. I'll drive and take him to the place that I feel so relax.

"Where you taking me?" he asked.

"I don't know." 

"Eh?"

"Ehhh?" mocking him.

I laughed because I saw how his face turns into a confused face. And then I stopped because I don't wanna feel that I'm very comfortable when I'm with him, I don't want him to be full of himself again.  I'm afraid.

"You can sleep on the way, I'll just wake you up when we're already there." I said before giving him a small smile.

"I don't want to be comfortable." he suddenly said.

"Huh?" 

"I might make another mistake that you wouldn't like and I don't want that to happen." Treiton answered.

"What mistake?" i asked while driving.

"I don't want to be casual with you but i can't help it though." he chuckled

"That's cute." I said while smiling.

"Stawpppp saying things like that." he said while giggling

"Like what?"

"Fluttering me."

I didn't reply after that because i wan't him to rest for awhile, i want him to forget what happened awhile ago at the restaurant. I thought that he's already sleeping beause it's been 20 minutes and it's kinda quiet, not until i decided to look at him and saw that he's staring at me like a child who wants some lullaby from his Mom before sleeping.

"Medyo malayo pa, you can sleep."

"I think i still love you." he suddenly said.

I heard that but i acted like i didn't and didn't reply again. Now, i've been driving for about 1 hour and saw that he's sleeping but i don't really know if he is really sleeping.  I decided to talk about what i feel today while he's still sleeping.

"Today-" i stopped and looked at him again to make sure that he really is sleeping.

"Today, it feels nice. I met a good person at the park together with my sons. I wanna meet him again because he feels like a good person. I feel good today because i felt like I'm at ease when I saw that my Mom's doing well and healthy. "

"I hate her, i hate her to the point that I hate myself for hating her this long when all that she did for me is to support me with my dream, I know that she just don't have a choice that's why she didn't talk too Dad while we're arguing, I bet she's just afraid to admit that her family's going through something like this just because of-  just because of money."

I looked once again at Treiton to see if I can still say something and he's still sleeping.