12

Because of him , i realized how much a present time means for everyone. While crying inside his arms, i realized that i'm falling for this man who's fighting with me. A thought suddenly entered my mind.

Do you wanna know something real? ...We can't undo past and have nothing to do but to regret it , but you should know that we can always create a better future by making up for the past mistakes and going extra miles to cover the distances we left uncovered in past...

"Don't waste your 'today' realizing how much you hate yourself because of the past and make a 'new you' ." he whispered while he's putting me to sleep, tapping my shoulders like a baby as i leaned my head on his beating heart. 

I'm grateful, Treiton.

Today is just an ordinary day for the whole cooking team. Just some ordinary customers here in Queen's Taste eating the foods that they ordered. I was going to arrange some flower in a vase on a vacant table when someone hugged me from the back. 

"I knew it's you, that's the smell of your perfume." i said while arranging peach porcelina spray roses in a vase.

"No water?" Treiton asked about the empty vase.

"This is fake . Lol." i answered , removing his hands on my waist.

"They're pretty. I'll get some fresh water for them to grow." He joked.

I smiled awkwardly , "Ha-ha, corny." i said.

"Pasalamat ka madaming tao." he whispered with a serious voice. 

"Kuha ka na lang ng vase and roses sa may gilid ng kitchen door, bilis..." i said to him with my hands on my waist like an angry wife who's scolding his husband. wait what bitch? 

"I will if you kissed me." Treiton said with a smirked. 

I rolled my eyes at him and move my body closer to his. I looked at him in the eye like i'm flirting with him. Hindi ako nag-aalangan gumalaw dahil nasa gilid naman kaming area ng resto and yung mga tao ay busy sa pagkain nila. I slowly caressed his hand up to his shoulders and pushed him suddenly. He's surprised because of what i did so his face is like  'o' 

"Bilisan mo na  , para meron ka." sabi ko habang inaayos ko yung nagusot niyang polo.

"Merong ano?" he innocently asked. 

"Silbi." i said with a serious voice.

He rolled his eyes and followed what i told him to do. The weather today is definitely fine , it's kinda sunny and a little bit windy so i planned to look extra fresh today by wearing my Harper mustard tank dress. I put my brown hair in a messy bun for me to look so chillax. 

While arranging the flowers, i suddenly felt someone pulling the layer of my dress. I look down to see who is it and surprised to see that it's a cute baby boy who's wearing a denim jumper and a white shirt inside. Kita ko agad na may lahing taga-ibang bansa ang bata dahil sa mata at blonde na buhok nito. 

"Can you please take a picture of us ma'am?" The baby boy asked with his small voice, he barely couldn't say it clear but it's fine dahil naintindihan ko naman. 

"Yeah sure, love." I smiled at him and took the phone on his little hands, how did this cute little monster carried this?

His Mom is a Filipina while his Dad is an international one, the boy have an older sister sitting beside her Mom. Wow, it's like my family. I told them to smile and they did so the picture turned out so well and beautiful.