He is My Other Self

3rd person POV

The Phantom Thieves have entered Madarame's Palace and shortly after, they're caught by security. The group has been running from them by cutting corners and possible parkour.

Ryuji: Security is already tight and we haven't sent out our calling card yet.

Morgana: Which just shows to prove that's there's amazing treasure inside.

He was squealing in delight.

Ann: What are you so excited about?

Once the coast is clear, they find a hallway with sliding paintings that act as sliding doors at a standard Japanese hotel.

Ryuji: Any luck?

Ren: Not yet.

Kagura: Nope

Akito: нет

Ren: Couldn't find any other switch.

Ann: Couldn't find anything either. I could've at least shut down the sensors.

Akito: We could find the power grid. But it may be at the bottom of the Palace. Which is a hassle.

Morgana: I came up with nothing as well.

Kagura: This is like a maze in that classic game I've played as a kid regarding a plumber and turtles.

Morgana: Looks like there's nothing else we can do here. But it means we can make some plans.

Outside Madarame's shack

Akito's POV

I was with Ryuji and Ren and we were scoping out Ann as she went inside. And we see a woman in jeans, a shirt with a long sleeve with orange shades. Holding what looks like a Nikon camera. Ryuji poked her to get her attention.

Suspicious woman: You scared the crap out of me

Me: Hello ma'am. Got any dirt here?

Suspicious woman: Where did you guys come from? I had no idea you were even there.

Ryuji: Really? That's awesome. It's about time it's rubbing on our real lives too.

Me: Don't get a big head, Ryuji. So you're a journalist? Newspaper?

Woman: Yup. I'm chasing all the rumors I've heard about Madarame. Like his students and the abuse. And a painting that was stolen out of retaliation. Know anything about that?

We shrug. We want to know too.

Woman: You guys don't know?

Ryuji: No not really. We were just passing through.