Aloha

Today's news show is talking about the rise of the Phantom Thieves with their involvement at Shujin Academy and their first target: Suguru Kamoshida. 

Shujin Academy

There were a lot of news stations outside the gates of Shujin Academy. They were interviewing students about Kamoshida and the Phantom Thieves. Back in homeroom, Ms. Kawakami instructs the class. 

Kawakami: Quiet down, guys. As I'm sure you're aware, teachers and staff only should be speaking to the media. Also, I know we just got back from vacation, but we will all be heading out on the school trip next Monday. 

Akito: Really!? 

Kagura: Am I being pranked? Tell me I am not in a hidden camera show. 

Ann: It's going to be so fun. I can't wait!

Shibuya

Makoto: It would appear that I am too going on the school trip. 

Everyone was shocked. Since Makoto was the student council president, she would have to keep the situation at school at bay. 

Makoto: The police are conducting interviews at school. They want to question some of the teachers so I will be traveling in their place. 

Ann: Well that sounds great. 

Akito: This will make the trip more fun. 

Makoto: This doesn't mean you're allowed to goof off over there, okay.

Kagura: Yeah yeah. Whatever, bitch. 

Futaba: Hey there guys. 

Ann: Futaba. Did you come here alone?

Yusuke: I was able to leave school early, so I went to pick her up. 

Futaba: A rather patronizing Inari. 

Kagura: Yusuke is becoming a new candidate for Father of the Year. 

Ryuji was holding a pamphlet that has all the hotspots and what to do in Hawaii. 

Yusuke: Hawaii?

Ann: Our school trip starts on Monday. It's going to be so cool! I can't wait!