I'll Guide You to Victory

Leblanc

The group has come to a decision to allow whether if Futaba wants to join the Phantom Thieves. Her hacking abilities could be essential for their Palace infiltrations.

Futaba: Join? Sure.

Ann: Really?

Akito: No need to rush your decision Futaba.

Futaba: Of course, I'll need your guys' help too, you know. I told Ren and the Kiras about it over sushi.

Makoto: Over sushi?

Kagura: Yeah. Sorry Makoto.

Ren: Sounds great.

Akito: Glad to have you with us.

Ryuji: So she's going to kick butts with us? Cool! Cuz Futaba is freaking amazing!

Morgana: I don't know about her yet. Was it really a good idea.

Kagura: It is "Operation Get to Know Orange Geek Hacker"

Yusuke: But how?

Makoto: Let's see if she's able to open up more. Maybe if we can spend a whole day hanging out with her. She'll become more comfortable around us.

Yusuke: Great idea. And the timing is perfect since we're on summer vacation.

Makoto: And after that, we'll get her out of the house and socialize among other people.

Ryuji: Hey, I got it. We could go over to the ocean. There'll be tons of people there.

Ann: I love the beach. Just not the jellyfish. Let's ask Futaba-chan if she's in.

Futaba: Why ask? I get the feeling I don't get a say in this at all.

Later that night

Akito's POV

I was with Ren and Kagura was making the bed while and Ren was picking up garbage.  I was dusting up the place around Futaba's room. So much mold. I even forgot to bring my mask. I need some fresh air. And like that, the room was all clean.

Me: What good is that giant ass mask, Futaba?

Next day

I make my way with Leblanc with Ryuji and Yusuke.

Ryuji: Yo. Is Futaba not here yet?

Ren: No not yet.

Ryuji: What's today's class?

Yusuke: Good question.

Kagura: It feels like we are opening up some crappy college that helps people with their social anxiety.

Sojiro: Why don't you show your friends what you know?

Did this guy make some curry by himself? I am so going to give him credit.

Kagura: Are you trying to be husband of the year?