How About a Deal with Me?

Shujin  Academy

Ren was looking at a flyer for the upcoming school festival. It should be a distraction from all the tragedies rocking the school. 

Ryuji: It's next week already. Kind of weird they put it on the weekdays though. 

Ann: That's the only way they can guarantee that the media won't be paying attention. 

Ryuji: You got a point there. 

Kagura: Call it a distraction method that this school is using after the BS that occurred over the past six months. 

Student council office

The group was invited over by Makoto to count the votes on who would be the guest speaker at the festival. 

Kagura: Goro Akechi. Goro Akechi. 

Akito: Prince Golden Nuts. Prince Golden Nuts. 

Haru: Most of these are for him too. 

Everyone was looking at Ryuji who was on his phone. Everyone else was counting votes and Haru was tallying the votes. 

Makoto: We were kind hoping you'd be a little help here. 

Ryuji: I'm here gathering intelligence and stuff. 

Akito: If you see an open laptop with military secrets inside a command room, let me know. 

Haru: The totals are in. We have a result. 

The whiteboard shows who will be the guest speaker at the Shujin Academy culture festival: Goro Akechi. 

Makoto: For the culture festival's special guest, the school wants to bring in Goro Akechi. 

Ryuji: Any other year, it'd be a singer or an idol. 

Ann: "Dear Goro, you have to do something about the Phantom Thieves already. We can't count on the cops. This is a case for you." 

Makoto: Everyone has been anxious since they have been interrogating the whole school. 

Ryuji: So what are we going to do if we're going to bring Akechi to the festival? 

Ann: It's a big risk.