Expulsion

A word of caution in this chapter: this chapter involves the topic of suicide. And also there's mention of some suggestive material and sexual references.If you or someone you know may be struggling, victims of sexual abuse, or is contemplating suicide, DO NOT read this chapter or read at your own risk. There'll be some hotlines that can help those struggling. Discretion is advised. Let's keep going.

Also

Akito's POV

I was in the station with Ren and Kagura so we can see where he's staying and try out his caretaker's coffee. Grandpa always had a knack for coffee. Got it from my dad as well so it runs in that part of the family. We arrive at the his stop and prepare to head out. All of a sudden I hear an all too familiar voice. It was the blonde girl I met when I was really late to class that day. Looks like she was talking on her phone. Sounds like the conversation is not pleasant.

???: Will you please give it a rest? I told you, I'm not feeling up to it.

Is she secretly dating someone outside of school? I just stay still and avoid eye contact.

???: Wait,what?! That's not what you promised! And you call yourself a teacher!?

What the hell? Is she going steady with a teacher? Can't prove it without any kind of evidence.

???: This has nothing to do with Shiho!

Is she that girl who's hanging out with her a lot during lunch out in the courtyard? With the ponytail and the leg brace on her left knee. The girl looks at her phone. Looks like the person on the other line hung up. She squatted down as if she's near the fetal position.

???: Shiho's....starting position.

Looks like she's part of of the volleyball team. Isn't that Kamoshida guy the coach? Wait. Hold the phone. Kamoshida...volleyball. That palace with Ryuji and Ren! Oh dear God!

???: Wait. Were you listening?

Shit! Blew my cover.

Me: Not on purpose.

???: Haven't you heard of privacy?

???: So how much did you hear...?

Me: Something about a friend.

???: Shiho. It's nothing at all. Nothing...

She just runs away. That's not nothing. That's something. I got to investigate more. I pull out my phone and texted Kagura saying I have to use the restroom. I started running into the station to find the girl. I'm willing to help if she'll let me. I see her right by a pillar. I got close to her to say something. She sees me.

Me: Hey.

???: Stop following me...just leave me alone!

Me: Calm down. I just want to talk to you.

???: Why...? Why do you keep worrying about me?

Me: This place is too public. Let's go somewhere a bit more quiet.

I see a nearby restaurant. I hint at the girl to come with me inside so we can talk. I tell the waitress "two waters please."

???: I don't have anything to talk about with you.