Kidd

Another awakening incoming.

The three boys have appeared in Kamoshida's palace to hopefully settle the score with the accused abuser and pedophile Kamoshida. And they have come across a familiar feline(?) at the entrance. "That won't help anything you know."

Akito: Morgana?

Morgana: Glad you remember me, black hair.
All right you three, follow me.

The three follow Morgana to the other side of the building outside the castle entrance. They then see a window with a rail around the foundation.

Akito's POV

We went around the castle with Ryuji, Ren(I did say Akira earlier in this story but it's Ren now. It's still the same dude. Moving on.) and Morgana. We were looking at a window that's barricaded. It wasn't there or open when we first escaped the castle.

Morgana: When you infiltrate places like this, the front door will never be your only choice. Look for any other form entry like a window or an adjacent building like a tower.

Looks like we got a crash course on how to infiltrate the place without being caught by these guards. We go through the window and we see a room to hopefully find a safe room to keep away from security and need a rest if need be.

Time skip to the overrunning brought to you by the many wars I am struggling with

(I am thou. Thou art I. Ryuji has awaken his Persona: Captain Kidd.)

Still Akito's POV

We had our asses handed to us. But we got a new member of the little mean posse. That's Ryuji. Me and Ren had to snap him out of his little moping episode and stand up for himself. Kamoshida took everything from him from his love of running to the bad reputation at school. Poor Ryuji. Nobody should have to go down that path. But now we have the strengths of Arsene, Mercury, and now Captain Kidd. We make our escape.

You are now in the real world. Welcome back.

3rd person POV

The three made it back to the entrance of the school. And it was after school, so they don't have to worry about anymore truancy or police encounters. "Are you shitting me right now?" That voice is well known to Akito. His cousin Kagura.

Akito's POV

Hearing that kind of attitude from Kagura would mean one thing: she's upset. Those stories from grandma and grandpa really are real. The swearing was extra. "Kagura. Didn't see you at the gate. What's the holdup?" I ask her.

Kagura: I had to take care of something involving one of my classes and left my stuff in my PE locker.

That shocked me. PE. Kamoshida is in charge of that department. I look at Ryuji and see his expression change from suspicious to concerned. I am too, Ryuji. This is my damn cousin.

Akito: Remind me to get you a spare bag for your PE uniform. Because leaving it in your locker overnight will make the place smell like ass.

Kagura: Are you my mother now?! I forget my stuff and now you're in panic mode. Don't push my buttons, Akito.

Ren: Lets settle down here. We're getting unwanted attention.

Ryuji: How about we get to a ramen restaurant? I know just the place. On me.

Akito: I'll spot Kagura, Ryuji.

Scene change to the ramen joint

While chowing down ramen, we basically hear more of Ren's backstory and how he came to Shujin. He tried to save a woman from being kidnapped and being sexually assaulted. He got into an altercation with the man and got injured. And he sued him causing him to get a criminal record, get expelled from his previous school, and is currently living with someone within Shibuya. Shitty.

Akito: Kagura, doesn't that seem pretty shitty about what happened to Ren?

She's not responding. She's looking where Ren is.

Akito: Kagura? Kagura, come in.

Kagura's POV

Why do I feel like I'm into the frizzy hair kid? He doesn't look like a bad boy. The aura he has just clicked onto my body. I could barely hear Akito. But when I do, I just came back to reality.

Kagura: 3 dimensional art drawings.

Akito looked at me odd.

Akito: O-Kay. Is that what you want to do when you graduate Shujin? Wait a minute.

He smirks. What the hell is he on?

Akito: Could my own cousin be crushing on Ren here?

I turn red as a tomato.

Kagura: S-shut up. Why don't you shut up?

Akito's POV

I solved one of her puzzles: cousin Kagura is crushing on Ren Amamiya. Best keep it to myself. But why am I thinking about that blonde girl I met when I first met Ren? And my heart beats thinking her too. Damn it. Karma again.

That's the chapter for this story. Next chapter will be a sensitive topic. If you've seen the anime or played the game, you'll understand why it's such a talked about incident. So a little forewarned warning.

See you next time!