Dark Sun Part 3

The battle between the Phantom Thieves and Masayoshi Shido is now beginning. This chapter will be based from the calling card to the change of heart.

Enjoy!

The day after securing the route to Shido's treasure, the renowned hacker of the Phantom Thieves has announced a new way to send the calling card to the "upcoming" prime minister of Japan. She calls it the Futaba Cannon.

Skull: Yo what is up everybody!

Fox: We are the ones who you all know as the Phantom Thieves.

Skull: And all of us are alive and kicking. But those shitty guys in power? They've been manipulated information to try and hide the truth.

Oracle: So, before we appropriate our next target. We would like to first borrow your time.

Fox: The recent scandals of public figures, the accidents caused by psychotic breakdowns and mental shutdowns. These weren't caused by unknown reasons. One man is behind every single instance, simply to satiate his own greed.

Noir: That man was afraid his crimes would be exposed and shifted the blame on us. He even manipulated the police for that.

Skull: We only steal the hearts of criminals. But this asshole tried to dump what he did on us. That just shows he doesn't care about those victims at all.

Fox: The identity of that cowardly man is-

The speech was interrupted by cutting off the signal. But let's say the Phantom Thieves got the last laugh.

Futaba: Ohh, the police reacted much faster than I thought. Toooo baaaddd.

She overrides the signal and continues the hacked broadcast.

Futaba: I win!

Fox: The man behind it all is a current cabinet member, of all things. The Minister of State for Special Missions....

Masayoshi Shido!

The screen showed Shido's picture.

Noir: Everything that guy says is a lie.

Oracle: And to prove that...

They then showed the silhouettes of the Phantom Thieves themselves.