What Life do you Choose?

3rd person POV

A new threat is on the rise. A cyberstalker. An unseen enemy. They can rise from scamming, phishing, identity theft, and devices from being hacked. A side quest that our Phantom Thieves can investigate.

Makoto: A cyberstalker?

Ryuji: Yeah. I guess she goes to our school.

Akito: Come to think of it, I remember seeing one when I was leaving. She was like half the distance of her "prey."

Kagura: Won't be long until Mishima starts posting it on the Phan-Site.

Ren: Mishima is weighing in.

Kagura: I spoke too soon.

A modern day yandere. It's off to Mementos. The girl becomes so delusional on finding love.

Mythos: Love isn't like candy. It finds you.

Skull: Captain Kidd! How's that for you!?

Panther: Now dance. Carmen!

Mona: Show him your might! Zorro!

Mythos: Stay on the ground, bitch!

Joker: It's over for you!

The leader and second in command of the Phantom Thieves starts dropping lead and even emptying their whole clips.

Shadow: My love and passion. Is it really wrong the entire time?

Panther: Stop making weird blog posts. And tell him in person.

Nevermore: Be direct, not indirect. Find your courage.

Mythos: And now we wait. Let's get to the real world and see our work unfold.

Shujin Academy

The boys see the girl who's heart they changed and see her change.

Akito: Mission complete, leader.

They high five.

Akito: Race you to the food stand.

They get to the booth and see the one loaf of bread. Deja Vu as when they first met.

Ren: There's not any left.

Cafeteria lady: We're sold out. Come back next week.

Student: Aren't those the new kids?

Student 2: I heard there was a lawsuit against him.

Student 3: The Kira boy likes to smoke a cigarette during lunch.

Akito: *to himself* why would I touch that death stick?

Akito's POV

The ridiculous rumors are starting again. And who leaked out that I smoke. I do not have a cigarette pack on my person.

Makoto: Hi there, you two. Care to sit?

We join Makoto as she was having her lunch.

Makoto: Sure is humid today. But I guess that's typical for July.

Me: Ikebukuro in the summer months does like to get sticky from time to time. Planetarium lobby is a cooling center sometimes.

Makoto: Final exams are almost here, so I hope everyone is studying. Kagura better get her A game for these tests. We may be Phantom Thieves, but we should be mindful of our grades.

Me: I made some study guides for my classes. Had to talk to the teachers for what'll be on the test. Made some copies for Kagura.

Ren: You're sounding like a student council prez.